• KNOSSOS (is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and is considered Europe's oldest city)
• GRAVE N. KAZANTZAKIS (was a Greek writer and philosopher, celebrated for his novel Zorba the Greek, considered his magnum opus)
• CATHREDICAL CHURCH OF HERAKLION ST. MINAS
• CENTRAL MARKET IN HERAKLION ( Heraklion is the largest city and the administrative capital of the island of Crete, Greece. It is one of the largest cities in Greece) –
• VENETIAN PORT (is an isolated Venetian-era fortress at the entrance to the Old Port of Heraklion, Crete, Greece. It was known to the Venetians by its Italian name "Rocca al Mare”)
All the tours are flexible on your needs.
*There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide