Heraklion Wine Roads
By Santorini Wine Tour
Combine a visit to two of Cretan wineries and a delicious meze style meal at a lovely traditional tavern where you will enjoy both the local food and wine. Simultaneously you will learn all about the food and wine culture in Crete with tips on Greek gastronomy. This tour is ideal for foodies, adventure types, wine lovers and anyone who wants to try a complete gastronomic experience in Crete.
per group (up to 2)
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up & return luxury transfer
- Half or Full-day private tour with an experienced, local english speaking guide
- Visit 2 Estate family wineries and taste their awarded wines
- Stop at selected vineyards located on Archanes or Peza or Dafnes
- Wine tasting in the wineries of up to 10 different type & style of wines
- ‘Meze’ style meal at a tavern located in a beautiful traditional settlement
- Entrance & Tasting fees at the wineries
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Paterianakis
- Entry/Admission - Lyrarakis Winery
- Personal expenses
- All Gratuities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- As it is a private tour, pick up from your Heraklion hotel will be at 10:00. Pick up time can be amended upon availability and prior notice.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26477P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Heraklion Wine Roads
What you can expect during your visit
- Οur vehicles are meticulously cleaned & sanitized upon departure, arrival and in between the morning and afternoon slots. Additionaly, a patented Air Sanitizer system is installed, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria, viruses & allergenic substances. It is noiseless, odorless and eco friendly.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Heraklion Wine Roads?
- Heraklion Wine Roads price starts from $727.99. Discover and book Heraklion Wine Roads on Tripadvisor
- What is the Heraklion Wine Roads cancellation policy?
- Heraklion Wine Roads cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Heraklion Wine Roads on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Heraklion Wine Roads?
- Heraklion Wine Roads is hosted by Santorini Wine Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Santorini Wine Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Heraklion Wine Roads on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Heraklion Wine Roads?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Heraklion Wine Roads on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26477P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Domaine PaterianakisStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lyrarakis WineryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Hercules was a great guide and had good knowledge. Artspace was by far the best Winery of the 3 we visited. Would h…
Very interesting Tour!
Very interesting tour with sommelier Constantine, who explained us a lot about the cultivation of wine in Santorini…
Archeology, wine and food - Brilliant!
We had a 5 hour site and wine tour, and it was a pleasure from start to finish. Our guide, Kosta’s, was knowledgeab…
Poor value for money
Definitely over priced. The guides knowledge on wine was average. You received 11 glasses but note that you receive…
This was a fun wine tour that my husband and I enjoyed with 2 other couples. Our guide Hercules was very knowledgab…
Great tour guide!
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and our guide, Costas, was exceptional. He was knowledgeable and had great stories.…
Great wine tour with an incredibly knowledgeable guide
My girlfriend and I had a great time on this wine tour. Our guide was Savvas, we were three couples on the tour and…
Awesome wine tasting tour!
We did the sunset tour and visited 3 wineries. Elsa, our guide was very knowledgeable, energetic and engaging. Ther…
5 star service
Our wine tour was absolutely amazing! Unfortunately our ferry was delayed and took longer than usual to arrive so o…
Awesome Experience with Great Wines and a Great Guide!
A really fun and informative afternoon and evening with 3 other couples and Savvos who made it the experience it wa…
Great wine tour and cooking class
Excellent tour and very informative! Our tour guide was extremely nice and very knowledgeable as were the folks at…
Don’t miss out
Couldn’t have been a successful tour without a great tour guide. She was very knowledgeable of the Santorini proces…
Our hotel suggested Santorini Wine Tour and we are so happy they did! It was only us and another couple on a group …
Our two wine and food loving couples had a wonderful time as Costas share his deep knowledge and experience with wi…
Fun Wine Tour!
This is a great way to explore some wineries in Santorini! Wine was great and our tour guide (Elsa) was the best! V…