Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach
By BoatsAdvisor Hub&Events
Our Day Trip begins with a stop at the Red Beach for a refreshing swim. We continue with a pleasant sail along the White Beach, the Black Mountain and the big Light House, south of the Caldera. You can explore the unmanned volcanic beaches where the spectacular colors will amaze you or you can just sunbath on the deck. Whilst heading to the Hot Springs, you will feel the energy of the Volcano and the spirit of the island. Our next stop is Thirassia Island, a fishermen’ s island, which is ideal for swimming and admiring the unique view of Manolas village, just before we enter the old port of Ammoudi. A delicious lunch with wine and fruits is served on board.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-70, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Santorini
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Santorini, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109143P112
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach?
- Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach price starts from $292.52. Discover and book Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach cancellation policy?
- Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach?
- Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach is hosted by BoatsAdvisor Hub&Events. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BoatsAdvisor Hub&Events on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109143P112
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hot SpringsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Άσπρη ΠαραλίαStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in December 2018
#30 of 104 Transportation in Rhodes
- rlp1984uk00Wonderful!The excursion was brilliant from start to finish - from booking, to transfer, the boat trip and the transfer back. The staff on the boat were exceptional - English speaking, friendly, helpful. Boat was clean, spacious and comfortable. The food was tasty and filling. Drinks on board were very reasonable. Theo kept us updated on where we were and where we going. It was amazing. Highly recommended. And we even saw dolphins!
- waylonk202200Great experience!Demitri and Cornelios were amazing! We were on the apollon and had a great trip with another couple. We would do this is again for sure. Only recommendation would be softer seating up front. Service was great and enjoyed how knowledgeable they were.
- Andrew041800Dimitry and CorneliosGreat service and flexibility for what we wanted to do. Clean boat with good food. Would recommend more soft seat options in front.
- lamja100Neos Marmaras, Halkidiki holidayThe resort of Neos Marmaras in Halkidiki in Northern Greece, has boat trips to different islands off mainland Greece. However the peninsular and it’s coves/beaches are easily accessible and exploitable via bike up the mountainside roads, pedals or sailboat excursions with optional parasailing or scuba diving.
- 597tiiah00Excellent.The trip was amazing. We had such a good time enjoying the evening. Sunset was wonderful and swimming stop was really fun. The crew was friendly and helpful. Drinks and fruit were nice. One improvement idea would be about departure and arrival arrangements. Boat left at the Rhodes harbour instead of the Mandraki, so it was really difficult to get back at Rhodes town after the trip. No taxis were available and we had to wait over an hour to get one. Pick up service would be great.
- Kamal M00Boat rental from Falaraki beach.We paid 80 euros to hire a boat for 1 hour. We were given instructions on how to use the boat and where to go. If we went over an 1 hour we would have to pay more money. It was really use to drive the boat and we had a great experience although 1 hour wasn't enough.
- N04pub00EnjoyedLovely boat trip and lots of little shops and cafes. Lovely clear water. No beach. But can walk down to the water over some rocks for a paddle
- Karunaholiday00Very unprofessional. They canceled our trip after we paid.This company just canceled our trip after we paid. They said they overbooked. They will refund our money in 3 days. Totally unacceptable.
- Michelle V00Highly recommended!Gabriel was a fantastic tour guide. Gave us so much information about the island and was entertaining the entire trip. We ate at a local taverna on the water. One of the best tours we have ever had!
- Isobel06600Halki Boat TripWe loved the boat trip and the island is so pretty, The time on the bus was far too long as there were so many pickups, this limits the time on the island.
- O8083NUbarryc00Incredible trip lasting 9am-5pm. Maximum 25 people compared to ferries with 200. Not one bad thing to say about itUnreal start to finish. 90€ for full day out fro old Town harbour visiting Lindos and 2 clear water bays for swim. - Lindos 3 hour stop - 1 hour in each bay 90€ gets you lunch and all drinks. Beer, wine or soft drinks always cold. Max 25 people.
- hoshosiii001 day tour to Symi from RhodesIt was one of the best experiences of my life. very friendly and nice cabin crew taking care of you properly . The service was great and everything went well. On the way back to Rhodes, we saw a group of dolphins which was unusual for April. Captain oriented the yacht so that we could have a better and closer view of dolphins. Other agencies don’t go to St. Anthony bay usually which was a great point for swimming and relaxing. The captain owns the yacht so you can make sure everything goes well. If you think 2 hour is enough to visit Symi Harbour and prefer a semi-private tour, it’s one of the best (and might the only one option).
- Vonniebb1300Great tripThe trip was excellent. However, it only cost £40 for the boat. TripAdvisor charged over £80. Not sure what the rest of the money was for.
- gabriellemU7739XS00Best way to experience the Santorini sunsetThis sunset tour for 14 with an experienced and attentive crew proved to be the highlight of our visit to the Greek Isles. A comfortable vessel, gorgeous sites and an instant group of friends. So much fun! Gracias Catalina y Capitán!
- evanp198000Good experienceThe crew was attentive. We departed on time both in Rhodes and Halki. When I got off at Halki I took the little boat with a few other people to Kania Beach which was only a 10 minute boat ride and 5.00 Euros round trip. The food at the tavern at Kania beach was very good and fresh. The beach is small but well worth the trip. I did not do any shopping in Halki town. Two of the pics I shared are at Kania beach.
Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach provided by BoatsAdvisor Hub&Events
Product Overview: Shared Golden Morning Trip of Santorini via Hot Springs & White Beach
|Number of Photos||1|