per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 1-90, max of 10 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round-trip shared transfer from port to hotel in Mykonos
- Overnight accommodation in 3-star or 4-star hotel (as selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Athens to Port of Piraeus
- Surcharge : Overnight stay tax per room per night (starting from 01/01/18)
- Departure details
- Piraeus Harbour, Greece Departure Gate for Cycladic islands
- Athens, Greece Departs from Piraeus Harbour, Departure Gate for Cycladic islands
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3140P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible ONLY on request with additional charges
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for ferry/flight and hotel check in
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens on Tripadvisor
- How much is Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens?
- Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens price starts from $374.21. Discover and book Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens on Tripadvisor
- What is the Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens cancellation policy?
- Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens?
- Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens is hosted by Chat Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Chat Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3140P30
Ferry from Athens to Mykonos
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
History- Secrets- and shopping. Oh my!
The history connected to the space was interesting. Our tour guide helped make that pop out when he showed us the l…
Great guide, must see sites and museums
Our guide, Xenia Biri, was terrific. Her detailed knowledge and storytelling made it all come together. The seque…
We really enjoyed our tour guide, you could tell she loved what she did and had tons of good information to share. …
Lots of history from centuries earlier
During the drive to the Acropolis our tour guide (Dora) spent time explaining what to expect and some history of ea…
Thoroughly impressive place. The stadium/theatre was in good condition. It was easy to park and walk too. The marbl…
Wonderful Classical Greece Tour.
I cannot recommend this tour more highly. The tour was excellent. This tour contained the very best gems of mainlan…
A must, even if it's just for the scenery.
Really good trip. Saw a lot of amazing views. Learnt some history and facts. Would have liked a little longer in pl…
Delphi tour is badly planned with a pathetic guide whereas Meteora tour with Guide Joya is excellent in all respect..
The 2 day tour consists of 1 day at delphi and 1 day at Meteora..We have 2 separate Guides and Buses, which changes…
Scenic sights, but disorganized bus tour
Yes, you’ll see the Parthenon. And yes, there’s a scenic drive to the Temple of Poseidon. But this is a standard bu…
Great tour in the spring of ancient sites.
Excellent tour guide and the individual microphones (guide to tour participants) was an excellent addition. It all…
Don't miss this wonder
The pick up point is conveniently located by Syntagma square and you board bus there and the guide starts a very in…
A quick and easy way to fill in 4 hours in Athens
If you want to kill a few hours while you are in Athens this was quick and easy. 3pm pickup from a hotel near Sy…
Fantastic views and extremely interesting history
Fantastic views and extremely interesting history , excellent & very knowledgeable guide. Very well organised tour…
Excellent historical content value tour. Very interesting tomb and archeological areas of ancient Greece et to see
Driver excellent but guide at times was difficult to understand and had a bit of an imperious attitude. Unfortunate…
Very well organized and coordinated tour to 2 wonderful destinations!
Both destinations are worthwhile! This was conducted by CHAT tours. We were sent a message via the app with a more …
Buy it with
Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens provided by Chat Tours
Product Overview: Overnight on Mykonos Island from Athens
|Number of Photos||1|