Experience the historical center of Athens, the area of Plaka, that belongs to the cats from the comfort of your home with an engaging self-guided virtual tour, narrated in English, from your PC or smartphone browser. It’s so simple! You will receive an email with the tour link with instructions and, in a couple of minutes, you will travel back in time and enjoy a virtual journey from the comfort of your couch! Through the power of storytelling combined with street and satellite views, you will learn not only about historical facts but also discover unknown stories and tales of ancient and modern times about the beloved cats that will amaze your family and friends. The tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief intriguing stories that will make your virtual visit both engaging and informative. The tour is only available online and you can access it repeatedly and anytime.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 13-99, max of 99 per group
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Virtual Self-guided Tour for the Athens historic center with satellite & street views
- Audio content with engaging & original stories in English
- 5 Points of Interest containing a total of 30 stories
- Live Guide
- Offline access
- Departure details
- Anafiotika 11, Athina 105 58, Greece There is no meeting point. The virtual tour doesn’t require a visit to the site and it is designed to start at the first point of interest at Anafiotika.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57246P119
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Non-refundable once activated
- This is a virtual tour for the historical center of Athens that you can take from the comfort of your home and feel like you were there
- No live guide or meeting point required
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to access your tour via a link. Check your spam folder as well
- No special equipment is needed (i.e. special glasses). However, earphones or headphones are highly recommended to enjoy the experience
- This product can be accessed from any web browser and requires internet connection. The tour is available only online. The virtual tour doesn’t require a visit to the site/venue
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl on Tripadvisor
- How much is Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl?
- Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl price starts from $13.05. Discover and book Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl on Tripadvisor
- What is the Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl cancellation policy?
- Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl?
- Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl is hosted by Clio Muse Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Clio Muse Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Self-guided Virtual Tour of the Cats of Athens: Cats on the prowl on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57246P119
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atAnafiotika 11Anafiotika 11, Athina 105 58, GreeceThere is no meeting point. The virtual tour doesn’t require a visit to the site and it is designed to start at the first point of interest at Anafiotika.See address & details
- 1AnafiotikaStop: 8 minutesSee details
- 2Ancient Agora of AthensStop: 7 minutesSee details
- 3Roman AgoraStop: 7 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Clio Muse Tours
Athens, Attica, Greece
Joined in March 2019
#464 of 1,116 Tours & Activities in Athens
- annaharshman00No problemsAll tickets worked with no issues. Audio tour also worked with no problems. Tickets available to download the day before, so keep that in mind if you won’t have internet access.
- tiffjew00We only listened to 10 minutes then couldn’t get into itOther people recommended this but it just wasn’t for us, I guess. I couldn’t get into it. I bought for 4 devices and we all gave up.
- Meg P00Too muchWe listened to about 20 min and after that we stopped. Had we listened to everything we would have been at the Parthenon for hours. It was an extremely hot day. We were there right when they opened at 8am and left around 930. It was already 96 degrees at that time. Really wished we had done a small guided tour instead.
- Road0660108068700Too Hot!!Very hot. Damn near had a heat stroke. Long lines going up hill! Tickets didnt help at all. We were still in a long line in the heat. It did no good to buy ahead.
- travellingmarvelling00Audio tour with appPlenty of information during the audio tour. You have to download an app called Clio Muse yours. As it was peak season when we went it was useful to buy the tickets in advance as the booking office at the entrance seemed closed although their sign did say it was cheaper.
- P8504QQevaa00Do not miss it!Clio Muse Tours in Athens were simply amazing! The app made sightseeing a breeze, and the stories shared breathed life into the ancient landmarks. Highly recommended!
- eirinik37200An excellent audio tourI was impressed by the quality of the tour - Clio Muse Tours has done a great job! I definitely recommend this to everyone coming in Athens!
- Jeff P00Could be better organizedContent was fine. Problem is there was no way to locate your position within the museum from the audio tour. Couldn't find most of the places referred to in the audio. Disappointing.
- C5270JZmariac00GoodGood choice, has 2 tours for my phone with the ticket to Acropolis. A bit hot but totally worth it, nice app.
- Nikos K00UniqueAs a greek, I have visited Acropolis numerous times as a student and by my own, but this time I decided to go prepared and purchase my tickets beforehand. What makes this visit unique to my previous ones, is the audio guides that were included with my tickets. I usually didn't really pay attentions to historical information that was provided by the museum or from a live guide but the fascinating and intriguing stories are what made this visit a one to remeber. The app for the audio guide was easy to use and there was no problem to the ticket delivery, which is also a big plus.
- Nikolicious00Not-to-miss ExperienceIt has always been a dream to visit the Acropolis. Despite the long Queue the experience was worth it. The audio tour was good, informative and interesting. Would definitely recommend this one.
- Paul S00Did the job.Overall, the tour did what it said on the tin…it provided good information for a self-guided tour of the two agoras so, in that regard, you will not be disappointed. The Ancient Greek tour was better than the Roman agora part, mostly because the narrator of the Roman part was not as good and spoke too slowly. My suggestion to anyone that takes this tour is to make sure you allow sufficient time as it takes a while to listen to everything. For the Roman agora, which is so much smaller, we listened to the whole tour first over lunch then used the written scripts on the app to remind us of things we had forgotten when in front of the various sights. Overall, it got the job done and was definitely not bad, hence I felt an “average” rating was appropriate.
- 53varvarak00Unforgettable Visit to Acropolis Hill and Acropolis Museum!My visit to Acropolis Hill and Acropolis Museum was absolutely unforgettable! The ticketing process was seamless, and the audio guides were a game-changer, providing fascinating insights. The museum's exhibits were beautifully presented, and the audio guides enhanced my understanding. Don't miss out on these iconic landmarks! Highly recommended for a remarkable experience in Athens.
- akkornteon00Helpful insightsNice app to take a tour with, we booked it online, we received our tours shortly and tickets were delivered 1 day before.
- Lorena L00Patience will pay offI recommend going to the Acropolis Museum with a guide, and if the cost of a live person is a little beyond your reach, an audio tour is definitely the way to go. Each chapter of recordings will present an image. We found it best to pause the recordings until we located the piece that matches the subject, and then hit play. It requires a little extra effort/time to find the artifact, but it is the best way to optimize the tour. Of our group of 3, one person decided to explore the floor on her own while the other 2 used the audio tour. I recommend being prepared for frustration until you get the hang of the flow but its better than going to the acropolis museum without any explanation.