Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens
By Olive Sea Travel
This tour is a great opportunity to combine the magnificent landscape of the Saronic Gulf and one of the major archaeological sites of Greece, Ancient Corinth, and swim at “The baths of the beautiful Helen”.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
- Hotel/ AirBnb/ Port pick up & drop-off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees [10€ for over 6 yo Non EU & 24 yo EU Citizens]
- Licensed Tour guide upon request depending on availability [Additional cost - 300 €]
- Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Isthmia
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up time adjustable upon your request.
- Port of Piraeus, 10, Akti Miaouli str, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63145P68
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens on Tripadvisor
- How much is Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens?
- Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens price starts from $206.87. Discover and book Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens on Tripadvisor
- What is the Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens cancellation policy?
- Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens?
- Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens is hosted by Olive Sea Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Olive Sea Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Corinth & Swimming with Helen of Troy Private Tour from Athens on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63145P68
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Corinth CanalStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)Stop: 50 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Temple of ApolloStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4AcrocorinthStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Archaeological Site of IsthmiaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6KechriesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Loutra ElenisStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byAthens
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Our incredible day with Nasos
Nasos, our driver/ guide for an 8 hour tour, was an incredible source of historical information, but even more for …
Manos is awesome!
Manos was awesome! He was extremely knowledgeable about the history and culture of the city, and were able to provi…
Athens tour and airport transfers
Our guide was wonderful. Knowledgeable and flexible! Olive Sea was great to work with - very responsive. Everyth…
We liked Themis so much we booked another tour with him.
Our guide Themis was helpful, knowledgeable, and spoke perfect English. He was very good at telling us about the si…
Athens and Corinth countryside
We had a wonderful tour with George. He was very courteous, knowledgeable and always ready but never rushed our tim…
Enjoyed Manos, our guide, very much!
Our travel agent booked this tour for us (family of four). Manos, our tour guide, was an absolute delight. Friendly…
Our full day Athens highlights tour
Nice small group made us noble in crowds, with a small bus allowing closer access to sites. Our guide (Thanos) was …
We had a fantastic day. Terry our driver was great! Very knowledgeable and experienced made our tour all the bette…
Patricia DIane B00
Nasos is great!
Nasos, our guide, did an excellent job. He is knowledgeable, fun, and made the most of our all day trip. He knows t…
Well worth it!
Nasos was a fantastic guide! Very knowledgeable and personable. We enjoyed our day trip so much and would do it aga…
Driver was polite, knowledgeable and drove us around to all of the ancient sites. We then explored on our own at o…
Great way to see the highlights of Athens. George was a wonderful guide.. highly recommend the private tour.
Our guide, George was very professional and knowledgeable. He suggested we start a half hour earlier than we plan…
Andreas (driver) and Helena (tour guide) were THE BEST! Super friendly, fu, professional and knowledgeable! Would…
Bucket List item #1 visit Athens Greece.
The Parthenon was the best part but so much was there to take in. Our guide was Themis which is short for Themistoc…
Great ending to our Greece Trip
This tour was one of the highlights of our honeymoon and fulfilled a life long dream of mine! My husband and I had …