Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens
By Keytours - Greece
Enjoy a private tailor-made walking tour of the city of Athens led by a personal professional guide. Customize your tour based on your own preferences and according your places of interest. Visit UNESCO-listed sites such as Acropolis, the icon of Athens, and other important landmarks like the Temple of Zeus, and Acropolis Museum or stroll around the paths of Plaka district. You may follow our suggested program or you can put together with your guide a program according to your special interests.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional & licensed guide
- Walking tour
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- Departure details
- Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece The meeting point is in front of Grande Bretagne hotel (Sydagma Square). Please call at least 24 hours before your travel date in order to confirm your pick up time.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2876P109
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Flexible itinerary. You can put together with your guide the itinerary that you will follow according the places that you would like to visit.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens
What you can expect during your visit
- Our guide will wear a mask throughout the duration of the tour. Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines. Mini Whispers are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights sanitizer.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens?
- Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens price starts from $186.13. Discover and book Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens cancellation policy?
- Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens?
- Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens is hosted by Keytours - Greece. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Keytours - Greece on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tailor-Made Walking Tour of Athens on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2876P109
- You'll start atSyntagma SquarePl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, GreeceThe meeting point is in front of Grande Bretagne hotel (Sydagma Square). Please call at least 24 hours before your travel date in order to confirm your pick up time.See address & details
- Pass bySyntagma Square
- 1Tomb of the Unknown SoldierStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPlaka
- 2AcropolisStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Acropolis MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A worthwhile, learning field, an enjoyable escape from the busy-ness of Athens
Our guide was knowledgeable, and could speak in depth or more superficially to anyone's questions. Are group contai…
Uh, yeah, you better pack your own lunch
The islands themselves are absolutely stunning! However, overall the cruise left a lot to be desired. First, they t…
Spectacular site and well organised trip
A fantastic day. Our guide Zoe was incredibly knowledgeable about the ancient site, artefacts in the museum and Gre…
Excellent value with first rate guide
I couldn't fault this. It's excellent value. The tour was extremely well organized. Best of all, our guide Kateri…
Escape from the cold of my country to the sun of Athens
Awesome trip and very constructive by the guide. She explained clearly the history of Greece. Delphi is magnifici…
Tour got cancelled
We visited Athens in the last week of February and booked this tour. We were quite excited but it turned out that t…
Beautiful excursion with a great guide : Simon
We enjoyed very much this excursion and we recommend it. Simon was our guide and made the excursion XL (!) absolut…
100% worth it!
A hassle-free trip to Delphi, as well as passing through Arachova. Kostas was a brilliant guide. Well worth your ti…
Meteora is absolutely amazing! Even as you arrive on the train, the cliff faces you see are stunning. Once you get …
This was a fabulous addition to my Athens experience. It was easy to find the meeting place for the bus, and the bu…
Excellent full day tour - highly recommended
A great day trip to see the fantastic site of Delphi. Our guide was extremely knowledgable and wizzed through at le…
Stunning tour worth taking
Honestly, one of the most amazing tours I have taken. Our guide was very informative and majored in history. She of…
Fantastic Day Trip!
Delphi is beautiful with breathtaking views. Great day out for history buffs and anyone into Greek mythology. Our t…
A brilliant experience
Great place to visit, skip the quee worked realy well. Very intresting to see the restoration work being undertaken…
Subpar food and guided tour
Organised and structured well, timely and efficient. Food and guided tours subpar and mediocre - not worth the mone…