High-quality transfer experience! Licensed, reliable and professional drivers Flight monitoring for delays in case of pick up from Athens International Airport Choose your payment method between cash or credit card and pay directly to the driver Accommodation for everything you’ll need • Air-conditioned cars • Free wifi on board • Directly communication with your driver via whatsapp, viber or email. • We can provide, upon request, a range of choice of baby seats depending on your child’s age.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 150–180 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travellers from hotels, residences, r'bnb apartments, workplaces, vacation rentals in Athens city, from Athens International Airport, from Piraeus, Lavrio or Rafina Port
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, 10, Akti Miaouli str, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina Port, Arafinidon Alon, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port, Port Authority, Lavrio 195 00, Greece
- Athens, Greece We pick up tr
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Kalamata 241 00, Greece
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133840P55
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Trip to Kalamata?
- Trip to Kalamata price starts from $410.99. Discover and book Trip to Kalamata on Tripadvisor
- What is the Trip to Kalamata cancellation policy?
- Trip to Kalamata cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Trip to Kalamata on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Trip to Kalamata?
- How much time do I need for Trip to Kalamata?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Trip to Kalamata on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133840P55
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Be my Guest Transfers and Tours
Athens, Attica, Greece
Joined in March 2019
#128 of 642 Transportation in Athens
- tammyBaltimore_Md00Free strong wifi, few shopsNo information counter per say, accept for Hop on Hop off counter employees trying to sell bus tours, only few shops including a small Hard Rock cafe shop, and place to buy sodas, & liquors, and a LONG customs line to get back on the ship.
- Z3188BErobynw005 Star ServicePetros (Peter) and Chara were the absolute best. My husband and I were on a cruise that embarked/debarked from Athens. We arrived a day early and left a day after we returned. Peter dropped us off and picked us up at the port and also on our last day in Greece, Petro and Ciara took us on a 4 hour tour around Athens City. The gave us 5star service. The car was clean and they were on time every time they picked us up. They were so so nice and friendly to us. Their pricing was so reasonable. I made my reservations online and made a mistake. Chara contacted me and got it all straightened out. She kept in contact with me as our trip got closer to confirm everything. If you need transportation while in Athens contact Petros and Chara. They will be so helpful and put your heart at ease.
- gonzo0400Great Service!It’s so nice when you are tracing abroad and all goes smoothly! Our connection was delayed by almost six hours, I called the office and they assured me our driver would be there to greet us and sure enough, he did. Great car, service and disposition. We would sure their service when we come to town !
- Charlyn6000Trip to cape sounionPetros and his wife took us on a wonderful trip to cape sounion. It’s been a lovely experience, thanks to their warmth and kindness. We even stopped to have lunch with them. Super recommended for everybody visiting athens
- enjoytravelling6000Transfer to and from HotelI booked this as I didn't want to have to worry about getting taxis and as this was for my daughters birthday, she is not a teenager but I had to pick one of the selections available, i thought it would be a nice treat. The cost was £71.76. We had a man named Dimitris pick us up from Amazing Travel, he was waiting for when we arrived. He carried our bags to the car and had bottles of water, plus maps, leaflets on various attractions and private tours available in the car which could sit 8 people. It took approximately 35 minutes to get to our hotel and on the way Dimitris pointed out various places of interest also telling us about the areas of the city we where passing through on the way, he was very knowledgeable and interesting. Dimitris picked us up approximately 3 hours before our flight home and dropped us off right outside the entrance for Wizz Air check in. Thou this may seem expensive to catching a taxi from outside the airport which would have been cheaper, I'm glad I paid for this service as it took the stress out of getting to and from the airport. I would recommend paying that bit extra for a bit of luxury and would differently pay for this experience again.
- X9279AXmarys00Absolutely amazing servicesPerfect and smooth driver, very clean vehicle. Really luxury transfer!!!! I will definitely choose their services again.
- 464parism00Great!Great communication, I was delayed but they stayed around and were constantly asking for updates. The car was also incredibly clean and the trop seamless.
- R1407TOpaulb00Flexible, helpful and efficientFantastic service - our ferry was delayed a couple of times but they tracked the arrival time and were there when the ferry finally arrived an hour and a half later than the scheduled time - we were so grateful for their flexibility and quick response. Thoroughly recommended.
- holzi000Make your holiday easierPetros and his wife made all the 3 transfers we did with them a big pleasure. Always on time, very friendly and helpful and their Taxi is always in perfect condition. Highly recommended!!!
- constantinsilviub00🙀🙀🙀The perfect 🤩 guides around Atena! I recommend, they showed me the historical sites.. I learned a lot from them!! Hope to see you soon!! Awesome guides !!
- Piscess00Excellent serviceWe have a short layover in Athens. Lefteris brought us to Temple of Artemis and Archaeological Museum of Vravrona, and then back to the airport. The museum is small but delicate. The heritage is only several columns left, but the surroundings is beautiful. There are not many visitors there. Thanks for Chara’s suggestion and organization. She give us manny good ideas and discussed with us patiently in advance. If you have hours of layover in Athens, you could choose the short tour like this. 在雅典機場短暫停留期間，我們選擇Be my Guest Transfers and Tours的當地導覽。事前經由電子信箱討論可行及值得參觀的點，由他們安排接送機和導覽，服務很好，再行前和旅程中，Chara都反覆和我們確認相關細節，服務佳。
- Darko N00Top service - top driver - always on timePetros was recommended from a colleague as a trastful taxi driver in Athens. Since 3 years I am only driving with Petros. He is always on time and makes every wish real. If you want a trustful driver, take ETaxi
- Fotini S00Everything was wonderfulAmazing service! I was driven to my destination with safety and comfort. I'd highly recommend this taxi service. Both for their efficiency and professionalism.
- nmarinou00Amazing serviceThank you for all your assistance. My daughter is a kid with special needs and he made our transportation so comfortable, providing every possible assistance and safe. I highly recommend his transportation services.
- 179katerinac00Excellent serviceI was very satisfied with the taxi service. The driver was very kind and chose the shortest route for my destination. I couldn't recommend them more highly.