Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 6)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Hop on board this preferred day cruise from Athens to 3 unique islands. Gaze the endless blue & white of Aegean sea in a private mode, on a sensational Rib Boat cruise from Athens. Let your personal skipper, guide you to places you have never been before and relax as you swim in pure turquoise waters. Discover picturesque Aegina, Poros and Hydra islands and stroll at the narrow alleys while tasting delightful local traditional dishes. Discover 3 picturesque islands of Saronic gulf in a private mode. Swim and tan in the pure Aegean crystal clear waters. Stop to one of Greece’s most spectacular beaches. 100% private & Fully personalized tour. Try the local traditional cuisine. You will have your own private skipper. Stop or take a swim whenever you choose. You get to see unique places of the islands. Private luxury car/mini van hotel pick-up/drop-off.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Historical Archive - Museum of HydraStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Aegina WaterfrontStop: 2 hoursSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Private Driver
- Personal Skipper
- Bottled water
- Private Round Transfer from/to Hotel with luxury car/mini van
- Entry/Admission - Poros Port
- Lunch, drinks, coffees, ice cream
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The tour was really great ! We were 5 people and the weather was not so good (windy and bit of rain), so the captain asked us if we still wanted to do the tour. It was kind of him to ask ! We still did the tour and we had a great time ! The boat is really fast (faster than a…
Date of experience: October 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Crispy Local
One of the best sunsets
One of the best places to visit close to Athens. It is only about 1 hour drive and the route is rewarding. Ioannis …
We booked lake vouliagmeni tour and we had a great time. The location is breathtaking, the water warm and the surpr…
Very interesting tour guide!
We had a great tme! Yannis provided us with an excellent service! Highly recommended if you want a professional pri…
Great Views - Great Drive!
The views of the cliff of Cape Sounio were astonishi g! The ride from Athens to the Temple is scenary. The service,…
The place is great, the cliffs are breathtaking and the view is astonishing! The drive to Meteora was easy and comf…
Perfect day! The best tour ever!
What can i say about Meteora and about this tour? Words can't describe the beauty of the landscape and the amazing …
5 Star Service, 5 Star Tour Guide
Our guide, Ioannis, went above and beyond in every way and we highly recommend him! It was a four hour drive each …
Most comfortable and enjoyable way to see this unique destination!
My wife and myself have been frequent visitors to Greece over the years but the one attraction that had eluded us w…
Don't hesitate- Great trip and guide
Enjoyed a wonderful day with John, very interesting and enlightening. Highly recommend. John was very accommodatin…
A half day trip to remember
Despite being Greek, I had never visited Ancient Corinth before and jumped on the chance when my French friends vis…
Thank you for the amazing experience! My Italian boyfriend and I got to see the beauty of Ancient Corinth and have …
This tour was recommended to me by a friend. Me and my company joined on August and didn't expect this experience.…
Great guide for Meteora
Perfect one-day trip, memories for life! Yannis is very knowledgeable as a guide, but also attentive to details, so…
Must have experience of the most beautiful sunset
What can I say about this tour. There is nothing that can go wrong if you decide to visit the Temple of Posidon in …
Oracle of Delphi
My guide for the tour was Mr Yannis. The drive was smooth. Loved the countryside and the views. On the route I was …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 975 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 136 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Aegina, Poros & Hydra Islands Speed Boat Day Cruise
- Aegina, Poros & Hydra Islands Speed Boat Day Cruise will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Aegina, Poros & Hydra Islands Speed Boat Day Cruise on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Aegina, Poros & Hydra Islands Speed Boat Day Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Aegina, Poros & Hydra Islands Speed Boat Day Cruise price starts from $1,815.49. Discover and book Aegina, Poros & Hydra Islands Speed Boat Day Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Aegina, Poros & Hydra Islands Speed Boat Day Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Aegina, Poros & Hydra Islands Speed Boat Day Cruise on Tripadvisor