per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Phone charger
- Pick up Hotel
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- • Our company can pick you up from your hotel,airbnb and etc. or we can arrange a meeting point so our driver can pick you up. • Our driver will wait you at the meeting point (Airport, Piraeus port, Cruise terminals, Rail station) with a sign that write your name on it. • If you pick up is from a hotel our drive will notice the reception desk that we arrived.
- Port of Piraeus, 10, Akti Miaouli str, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Terminal A, Akti Miaouli, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina Port, Arafinidon Alon, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137315P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Meteora Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Meteora Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Meteora Private Tour?
- Meteora Private Tour price starts from $674.78. Discover and book Meteora Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Meteora Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Meteora Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Meteora Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Meteora Private Tour?
- Meteora Private Tour is hosted by WebTaxi Athens. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact WebTaxi Athens on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Meteora Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137315P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1MeteoraStop: 3 hoursTalking about a breathtaking scenery that satisfies even the most doubtful visitor, we definitely refer to Meteora. It’s a complex of giant rocks that seem to have been formed about 60 million years ago, while physical changes caused by earthquakes and erosions have contributed to the shape they have today. Meteora is the 2nd most appreciated monastery complex after the Mount Athos. The monasteries dominate at the top of the rocks, triggering thousands of tourists from all over the world to visit it. Unfortunately, out of the estimated 30, only 6 of them remain – the Monastery of Great Meteoron, the Monastery of St. Nicholas Anapausas, the Monastery of St. Stephen, The Monastery of Rousanou, the Monastery of Varlaam, the Monastery of Holy Trinity. Meteora remains a great mystery for many researchers who are trying to solve this geological phenomenon till nowadays. It was also included on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1988. Leaving Meteora behind, we will visit the picturesque town of Kalambaka where you can enjoy a traditional meal and have a short walk at its lanes.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Athens, Attica, Greece
Joined in November 2016
- 502they00Best service in GreeceThe best service and the best drivers. I will not use anyone else while in Greece. Always on time. Always courteous.
- kristinacE1198PB00Excellent Athens Experience!!!!!Lambros was very knowledgeable about Athens and very punctual! Would highly recommend if traveling!!
- keynarrh00Great for a fuss-free travel + authentic local recommendationsDionysius was a great driver, he patiently waited for us even though our flight was delayed and sent us safely from the airport to our accommodation. He even recommended a local restaurant for a meal, which we tried and it was truly delicious!
- KirstenMoore88800Highly recommended !!Best service ever ! It happened to cooperate with this company for many times. All drivers are kind, helpful and patient while waiting to pick you up. Certainly I am going to use their services again.
- Claukyr00Best Taxi serviceHighly recommended. Always on time if you book, very clean cars, super friendly and helpful drivers! A must to go around in Athens!
- HannesWunder00Great taxi serviceVery reliable service, kind people, clean cars, good drivers team, flexible. Thank you very much for your great service this time as always.
- paul h00Not the best airport at allDreadful airport with poor sanitation and filthy surroundings. You can tell seats in airport haven't been cleaned for days, toilets were filthy. Duty-free woman on shift at around 5pm was subjective on who she gave bags after we bought goods. Not huge selection of eating choices and its so expensive.
- Meraz00Informative tour, great wines AND lunch!We had a lovely afternoon that included a very informative tour of this small winery, a wine tasting with healthy pours AND a delicious lunch! It was a perfect way to begin our time in the wine regions of Peloponese.
- Jmood9300Best taxi experienceVery professional, extremely polite, good person in general and a good driver also. Best taxi owner I have met!!
- phitnezwithjaym00I forgot my keys in his taxi going to Mykonos he made sure I had them when I came back to Athens!!Amazing experience!! George was so great!! He came and got us on more than one occasion and showed us the sights!! I loved it
- JayGosa00WebTaxi in Athens is the way to transfer and do local tripsWonderful experience with very clean, specious vehicles for 6 of us and our bags. Friendly and knowledgeable drivers who received us at the airport and took us for half a trip followed by dropping us to our hotel. Next day, promptly we had our driver and taxi to pick us up for the drop off to the cruise terminal. The company and the drivers usually use WhatsApp as well as answer the calls. Definitely recommend them especially if you’re traveling from the USA.
- TheRealLizParker00Lovely experience!Informative tour; delightful wine - great value. Very hospitable people. Distributed in the US out of NY/NJ.
- Golthar00Pleasent time with wine tastingNice winery with polite people. The lady presenting the winery is very profesional and well educated in wine production processes. We spend there very good time.
- ievawoohoo00Lovely local wine tastingNice local experience of wine tasting. A good overview of wine refinement procedures and matching foods information. A bite of bread and cheese. Good prices for wine tasting experience. However, no food or coffee service if not booked in advance.
- Constantine_vr00Family tripExcellent company with professional drivers, the car was very clean and the driver was very kind he help us with the suitcases everything it was so nice,it was a excellent star for our trip thank you!!
Buy it with
Meteora Private Tour provided by WebTaxi Athens
Product Overview: Meteora Private Tour
Number of Photos