Ancient Olympia By Minivan
By VIP Athens Taxi
The tour starts from your hotel or from the place you have chosen in Athens! Lay-Back and Enjoy the beautiful 3hour drive to the Birth place of the Olympic Games • The Hermes of Praxiteles • The Victory Paionios • The sculptural decoration of the Temple of Zeus • Baby Seats at request • Professional guide at request • Duration 10hours
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Light refresments
- Professional Certified Tour guide only on request extra charges apply.
- Port pickup
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - VIP Athens Taxi
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- At airports and Ports our driver will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, 10, Akti Miaouli str, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67807P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour GUIDE ONLY on REQUEST extra charges apply
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Ancient Olympia By Minivan?
- Ancient Olympia By Minivan price starts from $757.25. Discover and book Ancient Olympia By Minivan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ancient Olympia By Minivan cancellation policy?
- Ancient Olympia By Minivan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ancient Olympia By Minivan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ancient Olympia By Minivan?
- Ancient Olympia By Minivan is hosted by VIP Athens Taxi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VIP Athens Taxi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ancient Olympia By Minivan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67807P27
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1VIP Athens TaxiStop: 7 hours - Admission excludedMust- see in Ancient Olympia Although secluded near the west coast of the Peloponnese, Olympia became the nationwide as the most important religious and athletic center. Olympic Games, an institution with nationwide radiation and glare from antiquity until today, were held there every four years in honor of Zeus. The Olympic flame is lit every four years until it travels to the country where the Olympic Games will be held. During your next city break, you can do with the help of VIP Athens Taxi a walk to these historical places, to feel the awe and majesty, but also to see... • The Hermes of Praxiteles • The Victory Paionios • The sculptural decoration of the Temple of ZeusRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
VIP Athens Taxi
Athens, Attica, Greece
Joined in August 2015
#10 of 592 Transportation in Athens
- elisac2800wonderful driverWonderful experience..we also booked a ride back to the airport following our cruise. On the way back we even stopped at a few sites we had missed in Athens during our stay.
- Paul D00Steve us the bestSteve was on time and delightful to talk to during our airport transfers. He had another chap take us on the Footsteps of St. Paul tour
- cheneryk00Athens with a smileThese guys are the absolute best - friendly, helpful, full of smiles and good energy. We booked one trip with them from the airport to our first Airbnb and ended up continuing to use the same taxi service for four separate trips. You will feel safe, we’ll cared for, and end your trip with at least one laugh. Strange to feel so strongly about a taxi service but these guys made a potentially stressful part of international travel SO easy. Highly recommended.
- 455vaggelisv00We had the time of our lives!Stelios is a great professional. He picked us up from our hotel in Athens. The trip was super comfortable. The hotel he picked for us was great. As for Delphi, the place is pure magic. It was a splendid experience, I highly recommend it.
- LyndseyS8700Fantastic, friendly serviceStephen was so helpful and friendly from the minute I booked our transfer online. He called to clarify details and to explain our pick up point. He was waiting from us as soon as we departed the ferry. It was lovely to be greeted by a friendly face and to travel in a nice cool and clean car. We had a very enjoyable journey as Stephen is very friendly and very funny, we had a great laugh and enjoyed listening to his stories. We required a further transfer later in our holiday, and Stephen accommodated our journey, despite having a very full schedule (and it being quite last minute). Our second journey was excellent too. We will definitely travel with Stephen when we return to Greece (hopefully in the near future). We highly recommend booking with him. Thanks Stephen. Hopefully see you again! Lyndsey and Scott
- L6303PAjonm00Great serviceReally helpful, went above and beyond to get us to and from the airport in good time. Highly recommended.
- 80jeannettej00Excellence at its Best!If you need a wonderful combination of professionalism and personality, VIP Athens Taxi is the way to go. Greece was a much-needed vacation for me. Stephen was very detailed and attentive during the drive from the airport, during the Argolida excursion, and then back to the airport. I felt safe and taken care of, making the week wonderful, and stress-free. He was just what the doctor ordered.
- Marcos M00Excellent service by a true professionalStelios (Steven) is a true professional you can rely on. No need to look any further if safety, accuracy, friendliness, pricing and professionalism is some of your requirements. He took good care of my family (including 2 kids) during our traveling from/to the airport and other destinations. Stelios will be definitely our driver contact whenever visiting Athens. Highly recommended.
- Barbara S00picturesqueBeautifully located, the atmosphere is even more special at sunset. Can be windy. The parking site is very close to the entrace. Restaurant & souvenir shop onsite.
- whimsey2100Outstanding service and priceI was a little unsure of whether to book Steven due to all of the reviews from people with only 1 TA review, but Steven was very responsive to my emails and had a great price for transfers, so I figured we'd give it a try. The service was excellent- we ended up using Steven for 2 airport transfers and 1 port transfer for our family while in Athens. Each time he or his team arrived early, were easy to find, helped us with our bags, and drove very safely. His cars were spacious, clean, and comfortable. Steven himself is great to drive with, as he is very entertaining and has lots of useful tips for visitors to Greece. We had also rented a car to drive to some sites on the mainland; if not for the fact that this was non-refundable, I would have cancelled my booking and asked Steven to drive us to save myself the hassle. I highly recommend contacting Steven if you need transfer or tour services-- I'll use him again when I return to Athens without hesitation.
- Getaway3401400171600From Taxi to Dear FriendLook no further! The service we received from Steven was above 5 star quality. Trips to and from the airport (and everywhere in between) were some of the funniest, fond memories from our trip to Athens.
- 798laurenp00Smiley saves the day!Steven is a wonderful soul- witty, charming, and caring of his clients. He picked me up from the airport and anytime I needed anything in Athens, he was only a phone call away! He's early to arrive at the airport, and was waiting for me with a sign with my name on it. I spent several weeks in Athens and he's taken me all over the city, as well as a trip to Sounion to see the temple at sunset. He's become a dear friend at this point and consider him family :) For those questioning whether or not you should book with them, do it. His prices are really affordable, he's a native English speaker, knows the city and surrounding villages by heart, and honestly cares if you're having a good time. Plus, his stories will keep you laughing until you pee your pants...which is why he is called "Smiley" by his friends and family. I traveled as a solo female and felt very safe- he was extremely protective of me, which I appreciated. Athens is a great place to be and the people are welcoming, I'll be back again- that's for sure! -love ya Steven, I had a great time in athens and can't wait to come back to see you again!
- GrandTour54866100A great service!Being driven from the airport to my accomodation in the middle of the night felt safe and welcoming thanks to Steven! I highly recommend the service :)
- Simxxxona00Gently, attentive and entertainingWhen I arrived at the airport, Steven - my driver - was already waiting for me! He came on the dot, was holding a slip of paper with my name on it and then immediately took my luggage to carry it to his cab. The duration of the drive seemed short as we had a good and amusing conversation. I think I‘ve never laughed so much with a foreign person before! :)
- nicklesfornaught005 star is correctSteven worked his way into our circle of trust very quickly and has been the rock in which we depend upon with our frequent visits to Athens. Whether it’s an airport pickup, business trip or early morning navigation to the port, Smiley is the Man.
Buy it with
Ancient Olympia By Minivan provided by VIP Athens Taxi
Product Overview: Ancient Olympia By Minivan
|Number of Photos||1|