per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- English speaking professional guide
- Pick up – Drop Off from your centrally located Hotel with luxury car (1-2) or mini Van (4-6)
- Entrance Fees at the National Archaelogical Museum and the Acropolis rock
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - National Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Including private pick up and drop off service from/to the hotels in Athens city center, by luxury car (1-2) or mini van (3-6).Pick up and Drop off service available also from / to Hotels outside Athens city center with an additional cost....
- Port of Piraeus, 10, Akti Miaouli str, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129169P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis)?
- Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis) price starts from $319.02. Discover and book Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis) cancellation policy?
- Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis)?
- Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis) is hosted by SpecialTy Tours - Greece. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SpecialTy Tours - Greece on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private - Skip the Line- Ancient Athens Tour (Including Acropolis) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129169P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1National Archaeological MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Panathenaic StadiumStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3AcropolisStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fun Amazing Private Tour of Athens with SpecialTy Tours - Greece
Athina the managing director was amazing at helping me plan the prefect private tour to see as many of the amazing …
Private half day tour
We absolutely loved our tour! It was a great way to see all of the city highlights in a private, efficient way! Not…
My husband and I had a wonderful time with Katerina. She met us right in our hotel lobby which was really nice. S…
This was a fantastic and very informative tour! Anyone interested in the history of science, technology and knowled…
Our tour went to a slightly rough start because there was a mix up on the hotel (they were waiting in the hotel nex…
M Ann H H00
Combo Tour: Acropolis & Nat'l Archaeological Museum
Excellent tour. Guide, Theadora, was great, very knowledgable and friendly. So covenient with driver to get us to …
History and Gastronomy Tour: Totally worth your time!
If you like history and food, this tour with Katerina is definitely a must-do! My teen son and I enjoyed this tour …
Super Informative and Fun Way to Explore Athens!
I had a great experience touring Athens with Katarina! She taught me so much about Athens ancient and modern histor…
Gastronomy Tour and 3,000 Years of Greece
Tours were great - guides were knowledgeable and provided so much great information- best part its personal- just y…
Fabulous Traveling on the footsteps of the ancients
Thoroughly enjoyed this great tour around the Acropolis Rock and its glorious surroundings. Nancy and Specialty Tou…
The best guided tour ever about historical Athens~!
My family and I took a tour with this greatly organized company. Everything was perfectly set up and our guide, Nan…
An overall fantastic experience of historical Athens
A thoroughly educational tour with a truly knowledgeable guide, who also spoke excellent English and had the best p…
That’s me! Single Irish girl having a blast
So much fun hearing the myths behind the ancient dances. Loved it , and love these women keeping the Classic Greek …
Fascinating and informative tour
As a relative newcomer to Athens, I was delighted to be shown parts of the city that I both knew and hadn't come ac…