per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Round-trip transportation.
- English-speaking driver.
- Air-conditioned limousine, van, or car.
- Pickup and drop-off up to your preferred location in Athens.
- Fuel costs, toll fees, and taxes.
- Virtual Reality Audioguide
- Entrance fees.
- Cost of lunch or snacks.
- Guided tour inside the monuments.
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Olympia
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The driver will be 15 min prior departure in front of your accommodation or your preferred pick up location. Please enter your pick up location, email or mobile phone so we can be in touch.
- Port of Piraeus, 10, Akti Miaouli str, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Terminal B, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Terminal C, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Terminal A, Akti Miaouli, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8391P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the pickup point 15 minutes before departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour?
- From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour price starts from $627.74. Discover and book From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour cancellation policy?
- From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour?
- From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour is hosted by Sights of Athens. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sights of Athens on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Athens: Ancient Olympia full day private tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8391P18
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Corinth CanalStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPeloponnese
- 2OlympiaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Archaeological Site of OlympiaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The trip to Cape Sounio
The trip to Cape Sounio with a smaller airconditioned bus was a really good one! We got a lot of interesting inform…
Good tours, great value.
Excellent value for money, we picked this tour up at the Acropolis, very friendly and helpful staff, offered a good…
My Meteora Experience
My tour guide George Samoilis was a perfect guide. I’d recommend him to anyone out there looking for the perfect gu…
Amazing and wonderful
This was informative and nice. Athens is just beautiful and I will recommend going round first so that you can have…
I met Vasilis (Thalassinos) and spoke about the different tours and I chose for the hop on hop off bus within the c…
It was wonderful and all thanks to the guide who did everything to make us feel super good. He deserves 100/10 👌
Fantastic tour, escorted by the knowledgeable Charalampos. The weather was not the best but the tour was great.
Our guide Charalampos was amazing. He was really knowledgeable about the myths and ancient Greece. The trip was wel…
Awesome and friendly!
I took a hop-on and hop-off sightseeing with SIGHTS OF ATHENS last time and today again with the same company went …
Magical sunset at the Poseidon Temple / half-day tour
Great experience with the tour. Easily reached at the specified meeting point - the Melina Mercouri statue - I stro…
Temple of Poseidon sunset tour
We went on the Temple of Poseidon tour in addition to the Athens hop on hop off tour. Amazing trip! Cape Sounion at…
Easy way to visit the Temple of Poseidon w/ a decent audioguide for the drive
We took the tour with audio guide so that we could visit temple of poseidon without having to drive - which was a g…
Amazing day at Delphi!
I took the Delphi Full Day V.R. Audio Guided Tour w/ Entry from Athens and had an amazing time! The pick up was qui…
Cape Sounion and the temple of Poseidon
Went to Cape Sounion with Charis Chatzopoulos and it was amazing. Beautiful sights and photos! Charis is very frien…
Very comprehensive and value for money. They’re staff and drivers very courteous. Special mention of one particula…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2019 • Family
My family had a great day to Olympia and Nafplion. We booked private tour from Sights of Athens and the driver Pavlov is so nice. We enjoy the whole day and the Greece music in the car. Definitely recommend for family tours!
Written June 30, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.