Discover the hidden gems of Athens’ shopping scene, the best of Greek fashion & design on a 3.5-hour trip through city streets. On this shopping tour, you will discover with your expert, modern guide the best Athens has to offer in handicrafts, clothes, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics, artifacts, souvenirs, wine, and more!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French
What's not included
- Professional English or French speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- ΑΠΟΛΛΩΝΙΟΝ - Κολωνάκι, Patriarchou Ioakim 2, Athina 106 74, Greece Thet our starts in front of the bakery APOLONIO (“ΑΠΟΛΛΩΝΙΟ”) at Patriarchou Ioakim 2 street, on Kolonaki Square (the official name is Platia Filikis Eterias).
- Kolokotroni, Athina, Greece
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6956P34
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children up to 11 are free of charge
- Minimum numbers apply for the shared version of this tour. In the event that these are not met we will inform you in good time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour?
- Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour price starts from $65.80. Discover and book Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour cancellation policy?
- Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour?
- Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour is hosted by Alternative Athens. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Alternative Athens on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6956P34
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atΑΠΟΛΛΩΝΙΟΝ - ΚολωνάκιPatriarchou Ioakim 2, Athina 106 74, GreeceThet our starts in front of the bakery APOLONIO (“ΑΠΟΛΛΩΝΙΟ”) at Patriarchou Ioakim 2 street, on Kolonaki Square (the official name is Platia Filikis Eterias).See address & details
- 1Kolonaki SquareStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2SyntagmaStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll end atKolokotroniKolokotroni, Athina, GreeceSee address & details
About the operator
Athens, Attica, Greece
Joined in January 2013
#11 of 266 Food & Drink in Athens
- Deborah J00Small taste tour in Athens 2 DecemberWe thoroughly enjoyed the food tour around Athens. Andreas was very good in providing some history and information on what we were tasting. All food was excellent, and the establishments were places we wouldn't have found on our own. Had a great time and ended up full!
- jeanyvesl95100A unique walking tour in central AthensWe had a 4 and a half walking tour with Leo. it was a wonderful experience that gave us a unique point of view on the most typical neighborhood of central Athens. Leo knows more than anybody to depict past an actual life of vey different areas, but so close to each other. We would definitely recommend,
- 702roaaa00Working out the Olympic styleI really enjoyed it .. one of the best activities I did in Athens. Evi was great and funny with a lot of knowledge.. she gave us the history of Olympics and then working out. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
- mbantequera00Love Athens historyExcellent tour best guide all the information was clear with lots of passion and enthusiasm. I felt in love with Athens history the guide really enjoyed sharing the information
- sophiaaW6374SH00Great for Solo TravelersGreat tour and very comprehensive! Our guide gave us lots of info that I would not have known without her! She was very knowledgeable and well spoken. I went solo, but ended up meeting friends on the trip. I nightly recommended it for solo travelers!
- C6556IPsarahs00Great way to explore the city!We had a wonderful food tour with a knowledgeable host, Elissavet. She went out of her way to cater to our interests, and she had great facts about Athens and Greek culture and history. We learned a lot about Greek food and the city, and we really appreciated the follow up email with suggestions for the rest of our trip. It was very thoughtful. Well worth the time and cost! Elissavet was delightful and really enhanced our experience.
- jjhu0000Recommend this tour.My family had a wonderful time. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. We toured a number of sites. Wear good walking shoes. The guide provided a mix of mythology and archeology for all ages. Following the tour, our guide gave us recommendations for a great local lunch.
- robe123456700Go, you will not regret it.Well worth taking this excursion. You will learn a lot about history as well as myths of ancient Greece. Wear comfortable shoes.
- bryonw99000Really fun!Really fun tour!! My twelve year old daughter is a really big greek mythology nerd and had a blast.
- Wander1928967935800It's peeking behind the curtain of AthensMy husband and I really enjoyed our walking tour of Athens and various neighborhoods. I loved seeing the backstreets of neighborhoods we might have missed all together! Our tour guide was knowledgeable but also fun to hang out with for a couple hours!
- sahtaraw201600Amazing tour with great viewsThe tour was great. All the mythology ties in with the history of Greece. I enjoyed it after doing so many tours/visits of soled focused Greek history. It was a different view point of the history mixed with the Greek mythology.
- 198janen00Spectacular Tour of various sitesThis was a wonderful tour of various sites around Athens. The focus was on mythology but we learned quite a bit about the history of Athens and got lots of local color. Our tour guide, Amaryllis, was fantastic. She was both a teacher and an expert archeologist. We were with her for 4 hours and the time flew by. There was a bit of walking but she shared information with us the entire way and was helpful to those less nimble on how to maneuver at certain sites. (Note-you did need to buy some tickets in advance of the tour and we almost didn't see that. It's important.) I highly recommend this tour.
- Y775JBruthh00Fun tour with excellent customer serviceWhat a wonderful tour! Our guide Alex was very engaging and friendly. I majored in Classics in college, so I knew a lot of the basics, but he had tons of stories and interpretations of the myths to share that were new to me! It was the ideal mixture of fun, fantastical stories with historical interpretations for their meanings. At some point I got separated from the group on the Acropolis, and they proceeded to the Ancient Agora without me. But Alternative Athens was very helpful -- I called the office, and the woman Danae on the phone was able to help me navigate through the city to reunite with the group. Both the sites and the service provided by the company were top notch, I would highly recommend to anyone!
- 1307Amy00A delicious, informative, and fun tour!Antigoni was an amazing guide! She had a lot of great information about Athens, it's history and culture, and places we passed as we went from one stop to another. She was able to point out places for us to check out later based on things we said we were interested in, and she took time to get to know us. All of the stops and the food/coffee were really good, and we left feeling full. The tour is a great value for your money, highly recommend it.
- Mrsdodif00Love Greek mythologystories were fantastic but a little winded... I feel like we could have moved at a slightly faster pace and if he could speak up .. or have a microphone. Other than that, Apollon was very good.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Couples
Locals know all the best places to eat and this tour provides you with that knowledge and many delicious treats. Pavlina was a excellent guide who explained to us the fascinating history that entwines food and Greek culture through the ages in one great tour. We had a really fun day. We explored parts of Athens we would have not found ourselves and and ate a good variety of yummy Greek food. Thank you Pavlina we will highly recommend the tour to our friends.
Written April 2, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour provided by Alternative Athens
Product Overview: Athens Half Day Small Group Shopping Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos