per group (up to 7)
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-speaking driver/escort
- Transportation by air-conditioned, free wi-fi, non smoking private van/car
- Local taxes
- No entrance fees are included
- No meal is included, but can be arranged further your special requests
- Professional licensed guide can be arranged on request
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Daily departures, Duration: 4 hours Departure Point: pick up service from your hotel Suggested Departure Time: evening 04:00 to 06:00pm(depending the era of the year)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86342P102
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable footwear, Sunblock, Hat, Camera
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers?
- Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers price starts from $489.43. Discover and book Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers cancellation policy?
- Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers?
- Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers is hosted by -ANY DESTINATION. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact -ANY DESTINATION on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Cape Sounion Half Day Tour up to 7 customers on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86342P102
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1SounioStop: 4 hoursDuring this tour you will be transferred with our luxury vehicles to Sounion about an hour drive from Athens center . You will enjoy the ride along the coastal road and the spectacular views of the Saronic Gulf. On the way to Cape Sounion where the Temple of Poseidon located, you will come across with some of the most beautiful suburbs of south Athens. Arriving at Cape Sounion you have the opportunity to visit the Temple of Poseidon where on a sunny day you can see the islands of the Saronic Gulf. If time permits, as this tour is suggested as evening tour, you can enjoy stunning sunsets while enjoying dinner(on extra cost) in one of the most gourmet fish-restaurants of Athens. Highlights: the Poseidon Temple, Athens coastal Riviera, stunning sunset(whether permitted), gourmet fish restaurant(on extra cost) and more.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We had read that Delos was one of the better ancient sites in Greece and that is true---it was spectacular. Our gui…
Amazing! Although at first look the boat doesn’t reflect the pictures advertised, once we set sail it was a blast. …
Good tour, find your own restaurant to eat at
It was a long day but still good. Got to stop at 2 cities in Santorini. Santorini was really crowded. I would not r…
Amazing trip! Highly recommend going on this boat tour. The views were amazing, with lots of opportunities to jump …
Antiparos Boat Cruise
Highly recommend this boat tour! My cousin and I had a blast. The crew members were so nice and it’s a great way to…
Was a nice experience with a very friendly staff and beautiful spot. I recommend this trip to the people who like b…
Nice day on the water
Great trip, nice crew, comfortable boat, lots of shade. Food was tasty. Endless drinks. Swim spots were well time…
BOOK IT - you won’t regret it!
At first we were really skeptical of this tour because it only had 2 reviews at the time. But I promise this tour i…
This was a fantastic experience and a very good value! The boat was nice, with 2 bathrooms. There were about 35 peo…
check the weather
Took the 4 hour 10-2 tour. Heed the advice of many reviewers not to go on a windy day. Stay in your hotel. The mic…
Gotta do this Volcano Boat Cruise!!!
Great trip great attentive crew! Awesome stops for snorkeling! Remember, the water is not cold it is refreshing!!!!…
The guides dialect made it poor English, it was hard to stay focused on what she was saying. After the tour we were…
very clean cars quick and friendly drivers.
very reasonable prices. We stayed in Rodas Star Hotel which up the hill from Afandou centre and cost us 33 Euros Fr…
Very well organized, excellent communication, great guides. Absolutely happy with trip and recommend to everyone!!!
Best place in Milos to take a sailing trip
This is our seventh time using Milos Adventures and it gets better and better every year. We decided on a private t…