per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
- Hotel/ AirBnb/ Port pick up & drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees [10€ for over 6 yo Non EU & 24 yo EU Citizens]
- Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
- Licensed Tour guide upon request depending on availability [Additional cost - 300 €]
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up time adjustable upon your request.
- Piraeus Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63145P35
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour?
- Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour price starts from $209.32. Discover and book Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour?
- Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour is hosted by Olive Sea Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Olive Sea Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cape Sounio Temple Of Poseidon and Swimming Full Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63145P35
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byGlyfadaVoulaVouliagmeniVarkiza
- 1AnavyssosStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Temple of PoseidonStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byAthens
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Truly a great tour
Nasos Theodoropolous was the best tour guide we’ve ever had and that is considerable since we are a well-traveled c…
One day in athens
Had an amazing experience! Definitely would book again !! Saw everything in just one day , had an amazing lunch , i…
Perfect day tour!
This was the perfect way to see Athens! I have been before but my girls had not. They wanted to see the sights an…
We took tours with Giannis for three days while based in Athens and I could not overstate how these days with him m…
Greatly day in Athens.
We had a great time visiting Athens with a local guide who walked us through Acropolis Museum, arthenon, Monastriak…
Fantastic evening at Cape Sounion
Had another great day with Giannis, who is such a friendly gem and a great driver to Cape Sounion and the Temple of…
Excellent Airport Transfer in Athens
We used Olive Sea Travel for our airport transfers in Athens. We had 5 people aged 4 - 80 and LOTS of stuff. Chris …
Great way to see the must dos in Athens.
Had a fun day out with Ioannis/Yannis visiting all the must see sights. Great to do it in February as there were ha…
Full day tour
Our driver was terrific! Very well educated and eager to share his knowledge. We skipped the museum to leave extra …
We have traveled to many big and unique cities. We have found the best way to see the sights is to book a highligh…
Comftorable and Convenient
Great tour guide and transportation. Our guide was easygoing and had no problem communicating with us. The transpor…
Professional knowledge and politeness
Excellent tour driver and nice personality polite courteous and professional highly recommended for knowledge and t…
Tours and transfers
It was great working with Gianna to craft an itinerary. We traveled to Nafploi and Athens. We used Olive sea travel…
Exceptional tour from Athens!!
This was absolutely our favorite tour during our stay. Nasos was EXCEPTIONAL! We are a family of 5 stayed in Athe…
It was truly an amazing experience! Everything from the good communication in advance to the tour itself. We learne…