per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece, to guide you till you enter archaeological sites and museums. Tour drivers are not licensed to companion you inside the archaeological sites and museums. If you'd like to have a licensed by the state tour guide to escort you inside the sites and museums, we can arrange it for you with an additional cost. Licenced by the state tour guides are freelance and it is subject of availability on bookings day!
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Food and drinks
- Airports and all Ports pickup and drop-off not included in this price
- Licensed tour guide to guide you inside the archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Athens
- Entry/Admission - Propylaea
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Athena Nike
- Entry/Admission - Parthenon
- Entry/Admission - Erechtheion
- Entry/Admission - The Jewish Museum of Greece
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point 08:00am: HOTEL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: We will meet you at the main entrance of your hotel. Please inform the porter that you are expecting your tour driver to call for you. If you are staying in a small hotel, please inform the receptionist instead. CRUISE PORT MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please disembark and walk outside the terminal exit door, where our driver/guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it. Return point: Return at the same spot
- Cruise Terminal B, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Terminal C, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Terminal A, Akti Miaouli, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65737P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Important note: You will have a professional English-speaking driver with good knowledge of the history and culture of Greece, to guide you till you enter archaeological sites and museums according to the program. Tour drivers are not licensed to companion you inside the archaeological sites and museums. If you'd like to have one, we can arrange it for you at an additional cost. Licensed by the state tour guides are freelance and it is subject to availability on bookings day!
- Caution Restriction: Transfers from airports and ports are not include in this tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pick up /drop off at Piraeus port can be arranged on request at an extra cost !
- Athens International Airport transfers can be arranged on request at an extra cost!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours on Tripadvisor
- How much is Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours?
- Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours price starts from $269.91. Discover and book Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours cancellation policy?
- Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours?
- Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours is hosted by Athens Tours Greece. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Athens Tours Greece on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jewish tour and Athens sightseeing in 6 hours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65737P13
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1AthensStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Beit Shalom Synagogue in AthensStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byAcropolis
- 3PropylaeaStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Temple of Athena NikeStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5ParthenonStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6ErechtheionStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Hellenic ParliamentStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8Monument to the Unknown SoldierStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Change of GuardsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10The Academy of AthensStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 3 more stops
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fantastic tour and people
The entire tour was fantastic. The guide was knowledgeable and his enthusiasm for art showed throughout the tour. T…
Incredible driver-tour guide and a great travel agency!
We just spent a days with our driver George in Athens! Athens Tours Greece team and George was reliable, dependable…
A fantastic one day overview of Athens highlights
This tour was excellent. Our guide was fantastic and his van was clean and spacious enough for 4 people and our lu…
Excellent Tour or Athens
Friendly service, prompt collection, clean and modern transport and knowledgeable and flexible guide
Excellent tour of Athens and great value.
Pre booked a tour and were collected at Piraeus port in a 16 seat Mercedes bus for our family of 14 including 5 tee…
THE BEST 4 DAY 3 NIGHT TOUR I HAVE EVER BEEN ON
My wife's family home is in Bitola North Macedonia and we have traveled there every year since 2006 for a minimum o…
Great Tour in the Footsteps of Apostle Paul with Christos out tour guide and driver
We made a last minute enquiry for a private tour of Athens and Corinth in the Footsteps of Apostle Paul and the the…
Corinth and Athens 'In the steps of St Paul' tour
We did the 8-hour 'In the steps.of St Paul' tour visiting Corinth and Athens. Our driver, Takis, was a mine of info…
Great Driver for the sights
I read many recommendations for renting a car and driving ourselves on excursions in Greece and I’m so glad that we…
So Amazing Athens!
Oh My goodness!!! wow.... This was so incredible. Our driver, Apostolos, was so personable, witty.... fun.. and re…
Accessible 3 hr tour
We opted for a short accessible tour due to my mum’s very limited mobility. We were picked up promptly at the port …
Awesome tour of Athens
Our tour was excellent! Our guide, Apostolos, was an expert on all things Athens. He was accommodating and personal…
Highlights of Athens in a Day!
This is highly recommended if you only have a day to spend in Athens. Our driver, Yanni, picked us up on time from…
The tour of a lifetime
We sent a potential itinerary, for a tour that covered the homeward footsteps of Odysseus and his sons travels to d…
Book this tour!
Our tour guide George was wonderful. He catered to our desires that day and made our Athens visit an experience we…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2018 • Family
We really enjoyed our day touring with George! He gave very insightful details and was extremely accommodating, always wanting to make sure we were happy. We actually did the 8 hour tour, but there was no option for reviewing this on Trip Advisor, so the 6 hour tour was the closest. The Jewish part is only the first hour or so, but the Jewish museum is very interesting with lots of details about Jewish life, especially the Jews of Thessaloniki. Athens tours Greece were great, and George was an especially good tour guide!
Written March 28, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Confused about the tour guides. Does the guide for Jewish sites have in-depth knowledge of Jewish history on Greece? Is there a licensed guide for non-Jewish sites or are participants on their own?