LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport
By MTM DMC Ltd - Greece
Be met by a courteous professional driver at your Athens Hotel and be transported directly to the airport. Finish your Athens vacation with a fine, hassle-free dedicated and comfortable transportation direct to the airport with the minimum of fuss.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities - Tips
- We do cover all major Hotels in City centre and coastline
- Extra charges may apply for Hotels located in areas of Rafina-Lavrio-Saronida-Lagonissi-Marathona
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- In case you have a departure transfer service please be at the lobby or at designated nearby area subject to your accommodation at least 10min prior service as per booking. Do have in mind that for international flights customers must be at the airport 2 & ½ hrs prior flight – and domestic flight customers, 2 hrs prior flight, and for ferry or cruise departures at least 1hr prior departure.
- Athens International Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P88
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport?
- Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport price starts from $26.27. Discover and book Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport cancellation policy?
- Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport?
- Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport is hosted by MTM DMC Ltd - Greece. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MTM DMC Ltd - Greece on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Athens Private Departure Transfer Service: Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P88
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Lest we forget….
A visit to this site is a must for military history buffs. Like most German Military Cemeteries, they are very un…
Flake Con Man
We booked our tour for 4 couples through Trip Advisor/Viator. The day prior to the tour we received a text message…
It was an absolutely unforgettable experience. Lots of laughs and lessons here! The group I was with were like old …
So fun and informative!
What a wonderful family cooking experience! Maria and her team put on quite a show with lots of laughs and fabulous…
The guides microphone did not work. She was hard to understand. Heavy accent speaking English. The ruins were very …
Shuttle not a tour
It’s just a shuttle service. And it takes longer than advertised from Naxos - up to 2 hours (and this wasn’t just b…
Delos and Mykonos One Day Cruise from Naxos
Cons: 1. The vessel is really small, it's hardly 20 feet across. It's designed to sail a small body of standing wat…
Went on trip to see Zia sunset and then Greek night. Overall great experience and good value. Free wine which ta…
Fab, tour guide Martha was lovely & very informative. Transfers super easy & a very enjoyable day. The island itsel…
Santorini - overhyped
First of all the boat trip takes 3 1/2 hours not 2 so that needs updating & it’s not the smoothest of waters so if …
Eu fui ! Amei I did the trip. Best guide and very knowledgeable! It does worth to do it . We were a small group a…
Great food and fun for everyone!!
A fabulous experience complete with Greek dancing and a 7 course meal. The preparation was easy and fun, she explai…
Good day out but too long, food was good. He did stopped at few places but didn’t had a chance to pop out to visit…
Amazing way to see the island of Paros
It was a great way to see the whole island and get talked about the history of the island of Paros. We got to see t…
Great ruins, dirty and crowded boat, and insufficient filthy restrooms
The boat ride today to Delos from Mykonos was nice but the boat was very crowded. It also was not very clean. The r…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.