Trip to Douro Valley from Porto
By Trips from Porto
Look no further! This is the ultimate Douro Valley Experience. Experience the exquisiteness and enchantment of one of the most unique places in the world, the Douro River and its infinite valleys, where our team provide each one of our clients the best sensorial experiences with the finest meals and epic wine tastes, from the well-known Douro Wine Region. Demarcated in 1756, the Douro is one of the world’s oldest wine regions and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of the human influence on its development. More than 2,000 years of winemaking have shaped it into a terraced, vine-covered, wine-producing destination.
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Driver / Guide
- This price is for vehicle with driver only. Does not include Lunch, drinks, attraction ticket entrances, gratuities and any other personal expenses
- Ticket entrances
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you from your accommodation in Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 253829P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Trip to Douro Valley from Porto?
- Trip to Douro Valley from Porto price starts from $335.88. Discover and book Trip to Douro Valley from Porto on Tripadvisor
- What is the Trip to Douro Valley from Porto cancellation policy?
- Trip to Douro Valley from Porto cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Trip to Douro Valley from Porto on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Trip to Douro Valley from Porto?
- Trip to Douro Valley from Porto is hosted by Trips from Porto. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trips from Porto on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Trip to Douro Valley from Porto on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 253829P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1AmaranteStop: 8 hours09H00 – Pick up at your hotel Porto/Gaia – Departure from the Hotel towards the city of Amarante; – Panoramic visit to the historic center of Amarante, S. Gonçalo Church and the marginal zone and have a taste of the local sweets; – Panoramic stop in Peso da Régua and visit the famous train station; – Departure towards Pinhão by road N222, considered/award winning one of the most beautiful roads. 13H - Light lunch/ picnic – At one of the wineries enjoying the magnificent view over the river or at one of the Portuguese traditional local restaurants; – Winery visit with wine tour and wine tasting; – Visit to Pinhão and its iconic train station. Built in the 19th century its considered the most beautiful station in the Douro region. The station is famous for the amazing tile panels covering almost all the main building, representing several historical moments of the Douro wine region; – Visit to one of the best viewpoints over Douro Valley at about 500 metres high above sea level. 18H00 – Arrival at the Hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point