Come discover a little of Portugal with me, explore beyond Porto, discover why Portugal is a country of so much beauty, come to lesser known and more typical cities, where you can get to know a little of the true Portuguese culture, discover the local cuisine. enjoy a day out of the big cities, and the bustle of those cities, enjoy the rural Portugal.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Monuments Tickets
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Porto, Portugalwe collect anywhere in the city of Porto and Surroundings
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 221770P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day Trip Coimbra / Nazare and Obidos?
- Day Trip Coimbra / Nazare and Obidos price starts from $435.34. Discover and book Day Trip Coimbra / Nazare and Obidos on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip Coimbra / Nazare and Obidos cancellation policy?
- Day Trip Coimbra / Nazare and Obidos cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip Coimbra / Nazare and Obidos on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip Coimbra / Nazare and Obidos?
- Day Trip Coimbra / Nazare and Obidos is hosted by Filipe Martins. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Filipe Martins on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip Coimbra / Nazare and Obidos on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 221770P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPortoPorto, Portugalwe collect anywhere in the city of Porto and SurroundingsSee address & details
- 1CoimbraStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2NazareStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 3ObidosStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in November 2019
#52 of 210 Transportation in Porto
- Curiosity3564933026000highly recommendedSeriously advise. wonderful experience. An excellent way to discover Portugal. Filipe is very professional, friendly and always available to help. highly recommended!!!
- luisbY251UF00ExcelenteAn excellent experience, the script was fabulous and accompanied by a professional expert. I recommend that those who want to make a script in Portugal call Filipe Martins.
- Dkarote00Best way to transfer and sightseeing accompanied by a wonderful tour guide!!We booked this tour for our transfer from Porto to Lisbon. Our entire journey was amazing although we started our trip an hour late as we were waiting to get our missing luggage from the airline. Our tour guide was Filipe, he gave us a ride to the airport to collect the luggage and we were one our way to Lisbon after that. He let us choose any of the cities to visit and the time we spend there, we picked stops at Aveiro , Coimbra and Fatima. He accompanied us to most of the locations , describing each place we visited. Filipe was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable and eager to share the history and heritage of his country. He recommended lunch at a country side family owned restaurant which was amazing and away from typical touristy restaurants and was able to visit the restaurant’s backyard garden with owners. Would definitely recommend Filipe as he was very engaged with our group, we had multiple guides during our trip and he was the best.
- Peggy S00DisappointingThe tour guide was giving lots of details, very quickly, and he would switch from Portuguese to English so fast that I would lose him, and after a while I started to tune him out. We were also under the impression this was a "small" tour, meaning 12-15. There were far more people on this tour. We wasted a lot of time at lunch because the restaurant couldn't handle the volume and we waited. I agree with the person who stated the restaurant was dismal in the basement. There were some folks who went for lunch on their own and did some shopping while waiting for us to finish. The old castle was interesting, but the rest of the town wasn't.