Take a walk past the most interesting places in the historical center of Porto on a 3-hour guided tour. Your tour will be led by a local guide, a native of the city. Start by visiting two of the most beautiful churches in the city, the Carmo and Carmelitas churches. You will also have a small introduction to the process of tile manufacturing.
See the bell tower of Clérigos Church, Porto Cathedral, and São Bento Railway Station, the most interesting monuments in the area. As well as the main sights, this tour will take you to some breathtaking monuments away from the large tour groups, in places that buses can't access.
Your guide will tell you about the politics, religion, local customs, traditions, gastronomy, wines, and everything else you need to know about Porto's local customs. You will also enjoy a tasting of Portugal's famous traditional pastry.
• Enjoy magnificent places off the main tourist routes
• Taste a delicious Portuguese pastry
• Have fun while exploring the city
• Get to know the most iconic sites of Porto
• Discover the local traditions, customs, and way of life