Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wine tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bolsa
- Entry/Admission - Torre dos Clérigos
- Entry/Admission - Livraria Lello
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13401P11
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting
What you can expect during your visit
- The “Clean & Safe” stamp, created by Turismo de Portugal, is a stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities that are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
- How much is Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
- Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting price starts from $85.29. Discover and book Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- What is the Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting cancellation policy?
- Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
- Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting is hosted by BeDriven. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BeDriven on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Medieval Porto Full Day Private Tour with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13401P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Ponte de Dom Luis IStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Church of Santa ClaraStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Sao Bento Railway StationStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Palacio da BolsaStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Cais de GaiaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7Serra do Pilar ViewpointStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Torre dos ClerigosStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Igreja do CarmoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Livraria LelloStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great to do, even with small kids
Tip: do the stadium your first and then take your time for the museum. The museum is fantastic, really well done. T…
Couldn’t have been better
Wow! We couldn’t have picked a better tour of the Douro. Our driver Sergio is obviously doing what he was meant to …
We had Sergio as our driver. He was very friendly and the time just flew by. Our visit to the Quinta do Tedo was fa…
Came out and was greeted with my transfer who had my name showing so was easy to know who. Spacious vehicle. Excell…
Excellent service. Driver waited for us to get through the nightmare of the electronic passport gates and was extre…
Really excellent way to arrive in Porto from the airport
Cannot fault it. Our flight was early. Pleasant, helpful driver who was waiting with our name on a board at the exi…
An incredible day - not to be missed!
We had the best day in the duoro valley with our guide Paul - he was so knowledgable about the area and good fun to…
Porto private arrival transfer from airport
No where to be found when our flight arrived on time. Thank goodness we waited around and kept checking. The driv…
Driver polite on time and pleasant no hassles, door to door service. Would recommend and use again. Great
Excellent can’t fault it, standing waiting for us when we came out with a name board and on the journey to the hote…
Transfer was professional and a breeze. Took the stress away of being in a new country for the first time and being…
Worked very well - met at airport although aeroplane arrival delayed for over 2 hours. Sadly even though I messaged…
Daytrip to wineyards in Douro Valley
We just came back from wineyards in Douro Valley. The normal tour was full, so BeDriven organized us private transf…
Superb and cheap service...best transfer from Faro to Albufeira and back
Booked this for a return trip between Faro and Albufeira, I was glad I did as the service is first class and their …
Day trip from Porto
Our driver was very professional and through. We enjoyed our trip and learned a lot about Portuguesas history.