Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fado performance
- 3-course dinner
- 1 drink (beer, wine or soda)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Porto city center
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please contact the tour operator in order to confirm your pick up time and local till 24hours before the tour.
- R. de Mouzinho da Silveira 352, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal Our Tourism office is located on the top of Rua Mouzinho da Silveira door number 352-354, near São Bento Train Station.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5550PORTOFADO
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
- Dress code is smart casual
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance on Tripadvisor
- How much is Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance?
- Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance price starts from $83.73. Discover and book Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance on Tripadvisor
- What is the Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance cancellation policy?
- Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance?
- Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance is hosted by Cityrama Gray Line Portugal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cityrama Gray Line Portugal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5550PORTOFADO
- You'll start atR. de Mouzinho da Silveira 352Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPorto Cathedral (Se Catedral)Avenida dos AliadosDouro RiverRibeira SquarePonte de Dom Luis I
- 1PortoStop: 60 minutesNo night is more enchanting than this city, but it's time to enjoy a fabulous Fado show. Dinner will be at a traditional restaurant with the perfect soundtrack, a Fado show, recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Ideal start to our Lisbon stay
Great way to start off our city break. With so many places to visit this is a great base to do it. Friendly profess…
Great tour and great value
Excellent tour, the guide was very knowledgable and helpful. The tour of the port cellars and bridges were amazing …
I'm glad we did it but wish we had done the Douro Valley!
We liked being able to see more of the city than we could on foot. The tour started about 15 minutes late and went …
Best way to Sightsee Porto - also very enjoyable
We bought a 48-hour ticket which included a 50-min river cruise. It was the best decision we made to see most of P…
Get an Overview of the City on the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
The Hop-On Hop-Off bus in Porto (the big red one) has two routes. We rode both of them to get a feel for the city.…
These Hop On Hop Off buses are a great way to explore a city. This company offers two circuits, blue and orange. …
Paolo castro our tour guide is off human being great historian, full of fun full of intergrity, honest , great …
Disabled friendly with motor scooter. Helpful & great drivers. Not all hop onhop off offer this
Travelling with a motor scooter as I am disabled this bus company and wonderful drivers made the experience of Port…
Way too much waiting!
We bought a 24 hour hop on hop off pass with Greyline tours and did a whole lot of waiting for a bus to come - mayb…
Joao Paulo was an amazing tour guide!!!
We signed up for a day tour of Óbidos. Shortly after we arrived at the tour meeting spot, we were greeted by Joao P…
Easy way to see Lisbon
The Red (Belém), Green (Castle), Cascais lines will not disappoint. Great and easy way to see the city sights. Th…
Good combination of sights and tours
The was a good mix of seeing the older and central part of town as well as getting as far out as Belem Tower. A gre…
Blue route disaster
What a farce! Picked up the 1st bus as São Bento at 10:00. An hour later we had looped back to the same point befor…
The bus is WC accessible so my friend and I rode comfortably. The hop off options were clear so you know when they…
The Red line trip was just lovely and very interesting the only issue was the driver she had a phone call with her …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
viaggio con visita a città e monumenti bellissimi,organizzazione e gentilezza grande,soggiorni negli hotel molto buona .
una parola dielogio particolare va all'accompagnatore Filippo Carreira che ci ha reso questo viaggio,se era possibile,ancora più piacevole,grazie
Written June 26, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Are there any stops for photographs made during the night tour before arriving at the restaurant?