Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate)
By Madeira Trail Tours
What's best to run by the shore always smelling and hearing the ocean, with some scenic views to volcanic formations on the sea cliffs? You won't regret! How about a swim halfway?
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 16-75, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Personal Accidents Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up the travelers from Funchal at the place they're staying. If out of Funchal, we pick up earlier.
- Pestana CR7 Funchal, Av. Sá Carneiro, 9000-017 Funchal, Portugal If you want to go to the meeting point, you should wait in front of "CR7 Off-Side Bar" on Pestana CR7 Hotel. The pickup will be at 9.00am.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60811P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate)?
- Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate) price starts from $55.19. Discover and book Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate) cancellation policy?
- Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate)?
- Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate) is hosted by Madeira Trail Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Madeira Trail Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Eastern Peninsula Running Tour (Easy-Moderate) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60811P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
It was absolutely amazing, I've had such an amazing time! I've walked the 25 fontes and Risco levadas on a Monday. …
A must for hikers in Madeira
Thoroughly enjoyed our time with Dino. We booked 2 hikes with him, 25 Fountains & the Lorano trail. Couldn’t rate t…
A must-visit for your trip in Madeira. Spectacular route with insane views, Dino was an awesome guide, we hope to b…
Dino was a great guide
Great route and a very knowledgeable guide. Was great to just be able to soak in the scenery and hear about the his…
Would highly recommend!
Extremely enjoyable experience. Dino was very friendly, easy going and knowledgeable and we thoroughly enjoyed our …
Excellent guide and superb levada walk
Dino is a great guide - authentic, relaxed, knowledgable and passionate about nature and the environment. A real h…
Fantastic nature walk with Dino
What an amazing and memorable experience! Dino is a genuinely friendly, thoughtful and experienced guide. There was…
Great route and professional guide. 5/5 experience. I do recommend taking the extra 8km that was optional :)
Spectacular trail run.
Spectacular run through the Fanal Forest and Ribeira Da Janela with a brilliant guide. Dino did everything possible…
Great experience with Dino on the Larano coastal and forest trail. Possibly one of the harder routes offered (ascen…
Great running experience!
Running alongside the levadas is beautiful and a great experience. Dino is an excellent guide. He customised the t…
Trail running Maderia
This was truly a fantastic run and would recommend it to anyone. Dino has some great local knowledge and there is l…
Experience guide who knows Madeira like his own garden
Very nice and knowledgeable guide Dino. A day to remember for many years to come. If you would like to know more ab…
Another great walk with Dino.
We discovered Dino by accident in January 2020. He's a qualified guide taking small groups on walks or trail runs …
Excellent guide and perfect trail running.
I was lucky enough to experience this route on a fantastic day weather-wise. Clear skies with a little cloud cover.…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Solo
Fin sträcka att starta sin semester på. Mycket vacker natur. Otroligt duktig och erfaren guide som anpassade farten så att upplevelsen blev positiv.
Written December 12, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for your feedback! It's a different part of Madeira, but also very beautiful! All the best!
Written December 13, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.