Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Private tour to Visiting the Aviation Museum, come with us to discover the history of more than 100 years of aviation in Portugal by visiting the aviation museum, where it is today, exhibits an important and vast number of pieces related to the history of Portuguese, military and civil aviation. In an area of 3000 m2, in chronological order, 42 aircraft are complemented by a photographic panel that documents the first 100 years of aviation in Portugal. Departure schedule: 09h30 From Hotel
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Air Base 1Stop: 4 hours - Admission includedOur guide will transport you from your hotel and take you to know the history of aviation in Portugal, making you remember or go back in history. We will go to the Sintra Air Base where the Aviation Museum is located. Let's go in and get to know many models of planes and also the first airplane of the Portuguese airline, and a little of the history of commercial aviation, see the equipment used, uniforms, documents and much more related to this fantastic activity that today is so common among us. After the visit we will return to the place of departure to your hotel.Read more
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Air Base 1
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Professional and well organised
Great atmosphere and awesome experience. Recommend to everybody who wants to visit Portugal. Everything was perfect…
Best Horseback and Overall Tour no question
I have done horseback riding in several countries and this was the best for several reasons, and I will just say a …
Ruy was fantastic - it was a great learning experience as well as being a lot of fun. Couldn't recommend more highl…
excellente service ;-)
friendliness, warmth, availability, profound knowledge of the region and not only and leads us to have unique exper…
Portugal = Paulo
This was my first time to Lisbon and also first time horse riding..was absolutely a “ah-ha” moment for me.. coming …
Paulo is Portugal's best!
We had 6 days in Portugal and wanted to see as much as we could in that time. Friends suggested we contact Paulo a…
Absolutely wonderful week !
This was a special vacation for my sister and I as we took our 84 year old mother to Lisbon and Fatima. A dream tri…
We had a 10 day trip to Portugal and it was truly amazing! We've seen so many things: castles, churches, monastery,…
Professional, well organized, friendly & nice!
We had an amazing heli ride with 3 helicopters up in the air simultaneously! It was all very well organized and you…
Fast & efficient. Excelente service provider. For work and leisure. Serious and warm welcome. Thanks Paulo for a…
Coincidence or serendipity? Wine tasting tour Setubal area with Paolo Baptista
Our original day tour with another operator was overbooked and so we met Paolo. It was the best personal wine tour …
Even in the rain, Paulo shone!
We booked a city tour with Paulo in Lisbon, since we knew we had some time after flying in before we could check in…
Truly a dream come true!
I cannot imagine a better way to see the beautiful country of Portugal than with Paulo Baptista and PORTAexpresso. …
Great Service and amazing trip
i would like to thank Mr Paulo for the great service and beautiful program for the trips it is the best way to vis…
Best way to see Portugal
Paulo was amazing. We overslept and he waited 30 minutes for us past the pick up time. The horse back riding trip w…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 19,051 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Museum of Aviation
- Museum of Aviation cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Museum of Aviation on Tripadvisor
- Museum of Aviation is hosted by PORTAexpresso. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PORTAexpresso on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Museum of Aviation on Tripadvisor