per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Portuguese, English
What's not included
- Personal accompaniment during the whole day
- Pick up at Hotel/Accommodation in Lisbon and Drop-off at Hotel/Accommodation Porto
- Private transportation
- Transport by air-conditioned Minivan
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Any additional expenses not covered and agreed in advance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at Hotel/Accommodation in Lisbon | Drop-off at Hotel/Accommodation in Porto The driver/guide uses identification with his name and that of our company through a badge
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22293P32
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding Wheelchair accessible
- Other departure locations are available upon request
- This product is also available starting from Porto with drop off in Lisbon
- Instant Confirmation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto on Tripadvisor
- How much is From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto?
- From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto price starts from $882.09. Discover and book From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto cancellation policy?
- From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto?
- From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto is hosted by Estrela d'Alva Tours - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Estrela d'Alva Tours - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22293P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1ÓbidosStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Castelo de ObidosStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Praia do NorteStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Capela Das AparicoesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5PortoStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Estrela d'Alva Tours - Day Tours
Joined in June 2014
#115 of 1,595 Tours & Activities in Lisbon
- virginiamG4089IQ00Amazing!It is difficult to articulate what an amazing time we had with Pedro. Not only was he knowledgeable about the areas, and able to answer all the questions we had, he was friendly, patient and a joy to have as a guide. We loved each place equally, but Pedro was able to tailor the tour for my daughter and I. We had booked Pedro for the half day in Sintra, but we were so impressed that we asked him to take us to Cascais later that week. His van was clean and comfortable. We loved the restaurant that he suggested near Cascais, and we couldn't have asked for a better day. I highly recommend any of these tours as you will not be disappointed.
- Christine D00Can I give them 6 STARS????Where to start?! First, I’ll say all communications with the company were answered right away. I hate when companies don’t respond. Next, they were on time for everything - another plus! Then our guide — Pedro. What a great guy, knowledgeable, friendly, happy to please and make any adjustments to your private tour that you want. Nice, clean and spacious Mercedes van. Our group of 8 booked Pedro to meet us at the cruise port at the end of our cruise and take us to Sintra and surrounding towns. We spent the whole day with him and saw SO MUCH that we would never have on our own or by train. We enjoyed this day with Pedro so much that we booked him again 2 days later to do a private tour to Evora, vineyards and surrounding towns. That was really my favorite day! I highly recommend you use this company for all your needs in Lisbon, it was truly a joy!
- M7527PUchristopherc00A Tour Company that you can Completely TrustThis is a slightly different review since I unfortunately had to cancel my tour with Estrela d'Alva Tours at the very last minute due to a double booking mistake that I made. The cancellation was after the refund deadline but when I contacted Estrela d'Alva Tours and explained the mistake they were very understanding and accommodating. They did not have to issue a refund because it was my mistake but all the same they were extremely honorable and gracious. I was very happy and grateful for their actions and response and I can completely recommend this company as being one that is full of integrity and is customer service oriented. Any future tour I do in Portugal will be with this company as they are one you can completely trust.
- mtzcolom00AmazingPedro was amazing, he had good knowledge of everything concerning Fatima. Everything was scheduled at the wright time
- Rana- H00Amazing tour with an amazing Pedro!Great tour for street art lovers! Our guide Pedro was very knowledgeable of the pieces he was showing us, but most importantly Pedro was super attentive to our needs and interests and adapted the tour accordingly. We were so tired at the end and the weather was cold so Pedro offered to drop us at our hotel in his car which was such a lovely gesture that made us leave the tour with a big smile in addition to plenty of amazing photos!
- travelfan21_1200Wonderful tour in LisbonLoved this tour. Our guide was wonderful and flexible, listening to our preferences and customizing as we went. I wish we had time to do more tours with this company.
- vbaker6400Beautiful CathedralsPedro was a wonderful tour guide. The places we visited were strikingly beautiful and are not to be missed. Would have preferred to have learned more about the life and impact of the templars.
- paulsX9326RL00Had to Cancel - Easy to Work WithUnfortunately we had to cancel our trip for Medical reasons. They were extremely easy to work with and even called to check in with us once we cancelled.
- Trip81640400Perdro was AMAZING!Pedro was both knowledgeable and so helpful. We had a wheelchair with us and Pedro helped us with the chair at all the stops. His knowledge of Fantima was so detailed and he gave fun stories along the way. If you have a chance to do this tour with Pedro you must it was the best day of our trip!
- Debra F00Private TourOur guide was great!. The tour was very informative and well planned. We enjoyed his knowledge, his company and the tour in general.
- Elan_in_Samui00Street Art in Lisbon with ExpertsLisbon is full of street arts. The city is encouraging artists to come and paint the walls. But how do they pick the walls and artists? The politics behind street art and the context the artist are using? The Real Lisbon Street Art Tour is managed and delivered by experts who passionate by street arts. We learned a lot and had an enjoyable time. Thanks Pedro and Thanks Ze Miguel!
- 00005205900Should have been morePedro gave us a good understanding of Lisbon street art.I expected better.Some of the art was rather dull.The 20 minute ride to a housing project was a tad too much..On the other hand street art is usually not in the best neighborhoods.It just did not do it for me.
- Taine G00a WONDERFUL WAY TO SEE STREET ARTGuide very knowledgable, drives through Lisbon well, easy meet for tour, Sunday is a great day to go , less traffic, saw Lisbon in a new way
- yc29300Extraordinary day in Lisbon!We were to be in Lisbon for one short day on our cruise, and wanted something a little different than the typical shore excursion... so we contacted Estrela d'Alva about their Real Lisbon Street Art Tour, and they kindly agreed to give us a private tour, including a city tour. Pedro was our guide and he was perfect. He had an obvious passion for the interesting street art throughout Lisbon and was able to tell us about the artists behind the pieces, as well as to show us pieces that were really as much social commentary as they were art (e.g. a piece celebrating the abolition of the death penalty, or a piece honouring a key figure in the 1978 revolution). All of us, including our kids, really enjoyed this part. We were even lucky enough to meet a local street artist, Vanessa Teodoro, who actually designed the art featured on the tour van, and was working on a pedestrian bridge when we met her. Really cool! What made our day even better was the little things. Pedro brought us to all of the sights we wanted to see, and even watched our kids while we ran to Pasteis de Belem to snag some delicious custard tarts. Having a private tour meant that we could adjust - for example we stopped briefly to grab a delicious coffee, we also had a lovely lunch outside where Pedro helped us to order. We were able to see some of the sites in Belem as well as in the city itself. Obviously, the more time you can see Lisbon, the better - but Pedro made excellent use of our limited time in port and we are so grateful.
- 6Golf00A wonderful introduction to Lisbon and it's Street ArtMy wife Lydia and I were very impressed by not only the wonderful art created on the sides of many buildings throughout Lisbon, but also for the obvious pride that our guide Pedro has in his city for the art and the artists. This 3 hour tour was the perfect starting point for our 2 weeks spent in Portugal and Spain. Thank you Pedro for a great time!
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto provided by Estrela d'Alva Tours - Day Tours
Product Overview: From Lisbon - Private Tour to Obidos, Nazare and Fatima with Drop-off in Porto
Number of Photos