THE AUTHENTICITY OF OUR TOURS, EXPERIENCED DRIVERS We invite you to discover Portugal through our totally unique tours, to go beyond the main attractions and to feel the authentic Portuguese history and way of life. We will not hesitate to take a detour to show you picturesque and interesting places unknown for most visitors. Experiences of passion of local gastronomy: wine tasting, cheeses, sausages, traditional sweets. The recognized quality of our drivers is the guarantee of your satisfaction. All our drivers are selected for their knowledge, motivations and relational skills. Your driver will take you to discover magnificent places and monuments. • The only transportation company certified by ACCOR in Portugal. • Safe & Clean certificate from Tourism of Portugal • Top of the line luxury vehicles • Tailor-made experiences • Bottled water / Wi-Fi on board Surprise yourself with Blue Diamond!
Ages 18-100, max of 8 per group
Duration: 10–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Luxury Vehicles - Mercedes-Benz models: E-Class, S-Class, V-Class, Sprinter.
- Personal Protection - COVID 19 (individual equipment : face mask, alcohol gel, gloves)
- Private Tourist Driver/Guide
- WI-Fi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - University of Coimbra
- Entry/Admission - University of Coimbra
- Everything that was not properly mentioned as included
- Entry/Admission - Se Nova Catedral de Coimbra
- Entry/Admission - Igreja de Santa Cruz
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro de Santa Clara-a-Velha
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting point to be defined according to location of the costumer( hotel, airport, address).
- Avenida da Liberdade, Av. da Liberdade, 1250 Lisboa, Portugal Meeting point to be defined according to location of the costumer( hotel, airport, address).
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 181772P27
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of 3 participants.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 181772P27
- You'll start atAvenida da LiberdadeOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1CoimbraSee details
- 2University of CoimbraStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3University of CoimbraStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Se Nova Catedral de CoimbraStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Porta e Torre de AlmedinaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Igreja de Santa CruzStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Mosteiro de Santa Clara-a-VelhaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Blue Diamond Deluxe Private Transports
Joined in December 2015
#460 of 1,598 Tours & Activities in Lisbon
- OnAir07740607263002 people couldn't make it at last minute. No compromise by tour guide. Information on web site little misleading.Over priced for what you get. Booked for 4 people. 2 could not make it at last minute because of travel schedule change. Had to pay full amount of booking. No compromise from local tour company.
- billo40600Good tour , very poor guideFirst, all of the places we visited on the tour were great. Lovely and very interesting especially Fatima, Obidos and Nazareth. The drying of the fishin Nazarecwas very interesting. The castle and tasting of Jingon was really great. Our tour was supposed to be Wnhlish only and ended up being half in Portuguese. Our tour guide Teresa was dry , rude as md not very informative. She didn’t keep us informed of a delay at the end of our tour and offered little to no information in Fatima on how to acquire getting out religious purchases blessed. In summary the trip itself was good but I would not recommend our guide Teresa
- PDiasFerreira00The only way to visit Sintra and CascaisA non hassle stress free experience like I’d never had. Brilliant driver who was knowledgeable, professional, attentive and insightful. The all experience was just spot on perfect
- marycab1300The Best Experience in PortugalIn my vast experience with private drivers and chauffeur companies, I had never been so pleased and satisfied as with the service, company, and attention to detail that I received when visiting Portugal under the care and expertise of Mr. Vitor Santos. My trip was pleasantly enhanced with Mr. Santos at the wheel. He is very professional, respectful, courteous, knowledgeable and easy to get along with. He was always prompt and presentable with the vehicle impeccably clean. My experience exceeded and surpassed my expectations! What I had expected to be a generic and generalized tour of Portugal became personalized, professional and extremely detailed experience!
- Nbenjamin102900Professional & knowledgable!My cousin and I did a 5 hour tour at our lady of Fatima and the next day we did an 8 hour tour in Sintra. Our tour guide Victor was very knowledgeable & friendly. We felt very comfortable with him. He explained many things about Portugals culture, history & people. We would have loved to stay longer and do many more tours with him but unfortunately we are leaving and don’t have the time. We would absolutely recommend him and rate him beyond 5 star service. He showed proper manners and conduct. Victor also went above and beyond when we needed advice on other parts of our stay here in Portugal. For example train connections, restaurants & other architectural monuments/places. We appreciate his services, would definitely come back and use this agency again.
- Samantha K00Porto!I can not say enough about our driver Carlos. He was such a kind, patient and sweet man. He had so much knowledge about Porto. We really hope to visit again. This was a wonderful experience we will never forget. Carlos also gave us wonderful restaurant suggestions and was very knowledgeable. We could not ask for more.
- al21al00Highly recommend!Great experience overall! We had the best guide - he was very knowledgeable and kind and showed us wonderful sights.
- Peggy H00You have to go see for yourselfThis trip thru Portugal and Spain was our first experience travelling via a private tour. Blue Diamond and their guide Dmitry changed how we will vacation forever. Dmitry’s stories & knowledge of history brought to life the many civilizations, ancient cities, beautiful cathedrals, monasteries and palaces we visited. Not only did we travel to the well-known cities of Lisbon, Algarve, Madrid & Barcelona but he took us to explore smaller less known places such as Nazare, Silves, Sintra, Obidos, Granada, & Fatima where we explored winding cobblestone alleys, site of a miracle, romantic palaces, lighthouse with the largest waves in the world, olive trees as far as you could see. He introduced us to the best local wine and freshest delicious food ever. We are already planning our next trip with Blue Diamond & Dmitry.
- clrnsunny00Absolutely wonderful experienceWe toured Portugal and Spain with Dmitry and were completely enchanted by the beautiful places we saw and the rich and colorful history that he wove around each of them. The Romans, the Moors, the Knights Templar, the Church, the Kings and Queens, and the architecture of their times all came alive for us in a combination of history and legend. Dmitry was always vigilant, ensuring our safety and comfort, and introducing us to the people, culture and traditional food (the best) of these countries today. We would highly recommend Blue Diamond for the unique and wonderful experience they provide. We have traveled many places and this was the best of the best. 5 stars.
- Ustaritz00Brilliant way to find your way around the city in sublime comfortThe tour was arranged via the hotel concierge and Rodrigo was waiting for us at the appointed time outside the hotel. We asked if we could not go to all the cultural places or museums or churches but could he show us around and give us some of the history and background to where we are going!! For four hours Rodrigo had us entranced with his knowledge and his ability to convey it. Nothing was too much trouble. At the end of the journey he dropped us off, at our request, at Time Out and we left him feeling like we knew the city and this helped us so much over the following days. Thanks Rodrigo and may you be kept very busy!!