Mini Tour SINTRA (half day)
By MY TOURS Portugal
Tourist tour to the village of Sintra, a world heritage site recognized by UNESCO, with a visit to the National Palace of Pena (one of the 7 Wonders of Portugal), passing through the historic center of the village, National Palace of Sintra, Quinta da Regaleira and Palace of Monserrate.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Car charger for mobile phone
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entrance tickets to monuments, museums and attractions
- Consume food and drinks inside the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sintra
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Being located in Lisbon, this Tour will have the accommodation (apartment / hotel) as departure and arrival points, or alternatively the "Mercado da Ribeira" / "Time Out Market". However, it may be agreed to start at a location outside the city of Lisbon, which may be subject to the application of additional travel fees. To find out more or schedule pick-up and drop off outside the city, please contact us.
- Time Out Market Lisbon, Av. 24 de Julho 49, 1200-479 Lisboa, Portugal Alternative starting point (main door of Mercado da Ribeira / Time Out Market).
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251187P4
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- We warn that some monuments, museums, attractions and / or establishments may be closed (namely on Monday), and it is not possible to visit them.
- The vehicles are equipped with seats approved for children from 5 to 12 years old.
- Seats are not available for children aged 0 to 4 years, without which they cannot be transported.
- Under Decree Law 37/2007 of 14 August, smoking is strictly prohibited inside MY TOURS PORTUGAL® vehicles.
- MY TOURS PORTUGAL® carries out its activity with the highest level of professionalism and dedication, offering conditions of maximum comfort and safety to its Users and Companions, with the aim of providing them with pleasant and unforgettable moments in the tour, transfer and vip programs service it provides. However, circumstances may occur that go beyond the control and responsibility of MY TOURS PORTUGAL®, which prevent the proper performance of the contracted services, namely: (1) Exceptionally adverse weather conditions or phenomena of nature; (2) Traffic congestion or accidents; (3) Acts of vandalism and terrorism or public order riots; (4) Strikes under the responsibility of third parties.
- MY TOURS PORTUGAL®, namely through delegated legitimation in its drivers / guides, reserves the right to refuse to transport anyone who is under the influence of alcoholic beverages and / or chemical substances susceptible to behavioral changes, as well as those whose behavior is considered aggressive or is an attempt against the safety of the driver / guide, the respective vehicle, the remaining passengers and / or other public road users.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mini Tour SINTRA (half day)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mini Tour SINTRA (half day) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Mini Tour SINTRA (half day)?
- Mini Tour SINTRA (half day) price starts from $88.13. Discover and book Mini Tour SINTRA (half day) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mini Tour SINTRA (half day) cancellation policy?
- Mini Tour SINTRA (half day) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mini Tour SINTRA (half day) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mini Tour SINTRA (half day)?
- Mini Tour SINTRA (half day) is hosted by MY TOURS Portugal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MY TOURS Portugal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mini Tour SINTRA (half day) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251187P4
- You'll start atTime Out Market LisbonOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySintra National Palace
- 1Casa PiriquitaStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byCastelo dos Mouros
- 2Palacio da PenaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byQuinta da RegaleiraParque e Palacio de Monserrate
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Cascais your with Fernando
Fernando is the best of your guides. We learned so much Fernando about Portugal during our of Cascais and the surr…
More to explore in Lisbon
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We did a half day tour to Sintra and Fernando was our host. He was extremely knowledgeable and fun to tour with, like riding around with a friend. We booked through Expedia, but we’re unable to leave a review there. Fernando picked us up from our location, booked tickets to the tour attractions for us, and told us many interesting things about Lisbon, Porto, and Sintra. The tour couldn’t have been any more perfect.
Written August 21, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi Mr. Jeremy! I really appreciate your testimonial regarding our Sintra Mini Tour. I'm very happy that you enjoyed it so much, all your comments are very generous. I hope you enjoyed Portugal and look forward to returning one day, I will be here to welcome you enthusiastically. I wish you all the best! Kind regards Fernando Chim
Written February 13, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.