Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day)
By MY TOURS Portugal
The glamor of Cascais, between tradition and modernity. The beaches bathed by the Atlantic, the bay, the marina, Casino do Estoril and traditional shops are more than enough reasons to visit Cascais. Tourist tour of the fishing village of Cascais, with a visit to Boca do Inferno and Praia do Guincho, passing by Farol de Santa Marta and Forte Cidadela de Cascais and stopping at the historic center of the village returning by Avenida Marginal.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Car charger for mobile phone
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entrance tickets to monuments, museums and attractions
- Consume food and drinks inside the vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Being located in Lisbon, this Tour will have the accommodation (apartment / hotel) as departure and arrival points, or alternatively the "Mercado da Ribeira" / "Time Out Market". However, it may be agreed to start at a location outside the city of Lisbon, which may be subject to the application of additional travel fees. To find out more or schedule pick-up and drop off outside the city, please contact us.
- Time Out Market Lisboa, Av. 24 de Julho 49, 1200-479 Lisboa, Portugal Alternative starting point (main door of Mercado da Ribeira / Time Out Market).
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251187P3
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- We warn that some monuments, museums, attractions and / or establishments may be closed (namely on Monday), and it is not possible to visit them.
- The vehicles are equipped with seats approved for children from 5 to 12 years old.
- Seats are not available for children aged 0 to 4 years, without which they cannot be transported.
- Under Decree Law 37/2007 of 14 August, smoking is strictly prohibited inside MY TOURS PORTUGAL® vehicles.
- MY TOURS PORTUGAL® carries out its activity with the highest level of professionalism and dedication, offering conditions of maximum comfort and safety to its Users and Companions, with the aim of providing them with pleasant and unforgettable moments in the tour, transfer and vip programs service it provides. However, circumstances may occur that go beyond the control and responsibility of MY TOURS PORTUGAL®, which prevent the proper performance of the contracted services, namely: (1) Exceptionally adverse weather conditions or phenomena of nature; (2) Traffic congestion or accidents; (3) Acts of vandalism and terrorism or public order riots; (4) Strikes under the responsibility of third parties.
- MY TOURS PORTUGAL®, namely through delegated legitimation in its drivers / guides, reserves the right to refuse to transport anyone who is under the influence of alcoholic beverages and / or chemical substances susceptible to behavioral changes, as well as those whose behavior is considered aggressive or is an attempt against the safety of the driver / guide, the respective vehicle, the remaining passengers and / or other public road users.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Santa Marta Lighthouse Museum
- Casa de Santa Maria
- Palacio Cidadela Cascais
- Palacio Seixas
- 5th of October Square
- How much is Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day)?
- Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day) price starts from $88.31. Discover and book Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day) cancellation policy?
- Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day)?
- Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day) is hosted by MY TOURS Portugal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MY TOURS Portugal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251187P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTime Out Market LisboaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Guincho BeachStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Boca do InfernoStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass bySanta Marta Lighthouse MuseumMuseu Condes de Castro GuimarãesCasa de Santa MariaPalacio Cidadela Cascais
- 3Baia de CascaisStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass by5th of October SquarePalacio Seixas
- 4Gelados Santini - Cascais (Baía)Stop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byPalácio dos Duques de PalmelaCasino EstorilAvenida Marginal
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Knowledgeable, friendly, mindful tour guide
Fernando is a wonderful tour guide, he was mindful of each detail of our full day tour in Lisbon: we communicated v…
Day trip to Sintra
My husband and I truly enjoyed our time with Fernando! He was so knowledgeable, accommodating, informative and kind…
Cascais your with Fernando
Fernando is the best of your guides. We learned so much Fernando about Portugal during our of Cascais and the surr…
Amazing Tour & Guide!
We did a half day tour to Sintra and Fernando was our host. He was extremely knowledgeable and fun to tour with, li…
More to explore in Lisbon
Buy it with
Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day) provided by MY TOURS Portugal
Product Overview: Mini Tour CASCAIS (half day)
|Number of Photos||1|