Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Ginginha our Cherry Liquor
- monuments tickets
- Entry/Admission - Lisbon Cathedral
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Traveler pickup is offered Please let us know where you want your pick-up. Pick up anywhere within city center. After the tour, we can drop you off at the same place or anywhere in the city center.
- Hard Rock Cafe Lisboa, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal Traveler pickup is offered Please let us know where you want your pick-up. Pick up anywhere within city center. After the tour, we can drop you off at the same place or anywhere in the city center.
- Praça Martim Moniz, Lisboa, Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63124P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur?
- How much is 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur?
- 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur price starts from $152.37. Discover and book 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur cancellation policy?
- 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur?
- 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur is hosted by Lisbon Point. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lisbon Point on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63124P24
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lisbon CathedralStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byMiradouro das Portas do Sol
- 2Miradouro da Senhora do MonteStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byFeira da LadraPanteao Nacional
- 3AlfamaStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byPraca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)
- 4ChiadoStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byLargo do Carmo
- 5Miradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#92 of 578 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
- 477louiseh00Beautiful Day in Sintra-Roca-CascaisWe had such a great time with Diogo on our Tuk Tuk tour of Lisbon that we hired him for a full day tour to Sintra, Roca and Cascais. Diogo took us to Pena Palace, Quinta da Regaleira (which we never would have thought of to visit), Cabo da Roca (the western most point in mainland Europe etc. One of our favorite places was a very small restaurant serving mostly locals and tour guides. Great food! Diogo is not only friendly but also super knowledgable about the history of the area. We were so glad that he switched his schedule so that he could take us on this amazing tour : )
- Deena P00Such a unique and wonderful experience.I had the sidecar tour with Sergio. Let me tell you…it was fantastic! Sergio was the best tour guide. He is very passionate about the history of Lisbon and Portugal. I felt safe and he made sure the experience was full. If you are hesitating…don’t! It’s such a unique and lovely experience and I 100% recommend this tour! You won’t be sorry. I accidentally left my umbrella in the sidecar and he was quick to get it back to me. Talk about service! Great job, Sergio.
- terrylY5774II00Speedy Tour Discovery of AlfamaYanick was super fun! He was attentive, committed to safety, informative, and personable. You get a really good understanding of what the Alfama neighborhood is all about historically and culturally. He chatted with each person, allowed for many stopping points to rest, regroup, and instruct and inform. My only suggestion is make it more clear that you mostly discover Alfama not much of downtown and on flea market days take a different route.
- 477louiseh00Awesome tour of LisbonWe originally booked an eBike tour but switched to a Tuk tuk tour of Lisbon. Seeing the streets and traffic, we felt that it would be safer and easier to see the sights. Diogo, our guide, was so knowledgeable about the history of Lisbon. He was super friendly, allowed us plenty of opportunities to get out and look around, treated us to ginjinha (cherry liquor) and pasteis de nata (small custard pies),..We had a fantastic 3 hour+ tour. Having your own personal tour guide made a huge difference. With only 4 of us, we ended up seeing all the big “must see” sights and more. Start out your visit to Lisbon with LX TUK Tour and you will get a great overview of the city.
- garycD3997FH00Great Tour to the main attractionsWe had a guide called Sonny, a lovely Italian. Very Knowledgeable, very friendly made the tour very interesting and easy going and gave us plenty of time to se all the sights aslso went above and beyond with taking photos.
- stephendU3592ME00Great intro to LisboaHad a great afternoon being gently introduced to Lisboa by Diogo, given loads of tips helped to make further plans for my trip, he’s a very learned and wise man great to hang out with met some colleagues along the tour all very friendly bunch highly recommend
- 840ralpht00Discover Lisbon on a personal waySergio and Diogo took us on tour with tuktuk and bikes. They are very passionate about Lisbon and know the special places so you get to see the real story and life of the city… obrigado for the great experience!
- robskils00Thank you for all the wonderful and insightful information about Lisbon and its amazing history. It was great!Wonderful guide, great information. We leaned so much about the city, its history, the story of Portugal more generally, and the connection between our two countries. Really - couldn't recommend highly enough!
- IMN8200full day in lisbon with lx tuk toursThe best way to visit the city,learn about it and saving money. very professional team that provides an amazing tour service
- sbyrne300Half day trip to Fatima.Wonderful trip to Fatima with Sergio who was extremely knowledgable and went out of his way to show us as many of Lisbon's sights as possible. He really provided us with a first class experience full of history and an enthusiaim for celebrating portugal. I would highly recommend.
- FastLane558800EXCELLENT OVERVIEW OF LISBON!We loved our afternoon with Sergio Silva . . . so knowledgeable and proud of his city and country's history. We felt quite safe, as it's not as if you're on a freeway. This was a perfect way to get a lay of the land . . . we had just arrived in Lisbon the day before, so it helped to learn about and see each of the neighborhoods. The company is quite flexible, as our tour was on the afternoon of Christmas Eve! Thank you for a memorable day!
- Jet81140000Sintra and Cascais, PortugalFull day private car tour from Lisbon to Sintra, Cascais and additional stops. We booked this tour through GET YOUR GUIDE. Our driver was different than the confirmation, his name was Claudio from LX TUK TOUR.pt. He was fine. Picked up at our hotel, on time and he accommodated us with a few special stops. Good value
- Chantal B00Rough start, but a absolutely beautiful day in the endThe only downside to our day was a weather forecast of rain rain and more rain. BEWARE: We booked via GetYourGuide and if your want to cancel on the day of booking (for example due to rain) it is not possible. The staff was very helpful and suggested switching the booking to the day after, which would be no problem at all for them. We decided to wait and see what the weather did. Thankfully it cleared up about an hour later and we were able to take the sturdy and comfortable bikes. And let me tell you, it was great! We went to Belém, had nice weather and so much fun. I definitly recommend hiring a bike to discover the more distant parts of Lissabon, such as Belém. There is a very nice bike lane from your starting point to the Torre de Belém. We arrived back at Lisbon Point a bit late (15 minutes), but the staff made no issue out of it. Thank you for the great service!
- Liliana25800A day filled with cultureThe day was very well planned to see everything as scheduled. My guide, Sérgio Luz E Silva had a story to tell about everything I saw, I learned so much from him in only one day. When I asked if we could fit Peniche into the itinerary he made a special effort and took me there even though that meant a longer day for him. I started my tour with a guide and ended it with a friend. I will definitely plan more tours with Sérgio. Obrigada!
- Jtakei00Good valueFor a full day bike rental cost 10 euro. Rode bike to Belém & Ajumda Palace. The service was fast & bike was mechanically sound.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur provided by Lisbon Point
Product Overview: 3 hour Private ECO Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon with Cherry Liqueur
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos