Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon
By City Tuk
Enjoy the best of two great hills of Lisbon and on a unique tour journey between the origins of the city, its typical neighborhoods, romantic and bohemian environments.
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup at centrally located Lisbon hotels
- R. da Madalena 56, 1100-150 Lisboa, Portugal If you don't require pickup, meet us at our shop in Rua da Madalena 56 - Turispot.
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29654P54
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age - 7 years old
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- How much is Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon?
- Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon price starts from $154.54. Discover and book Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon cancellation policy?
- Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon?
- Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon is hosted by City Tuk. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Tuk on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lisbon Historical Vintage Tour: Old Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29654P54
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atR. da Madalena 56Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byBairro AltoCastelo de S. JorgeAlfamaChiadoChurch of St. Anthony
- 1Lisbon CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Basilica da EstrelaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Miradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byMosteiro de Sao Vicente de Fora
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
5 Stars isn't enough
Honestly 5 stars isn't enough for this Tuk Tuk experience, it made our trip to Lisbon. Elisabeth was a amazing gui…
3 hours travelling the sights of Lisbon
We had a fantastic trip with Gil who was a friendly and knowledgeable driver. Can very highly recommended
Wonderful time on this tour!
Francisco was very good - Belem was not accessible to vehicles as it was a day of celebration for the National Guar…
Considering a tuk tuk tour? Just do it!
Romuald was an excellent tour guide, full of interesting information about Lisbon. Also excellent local recommendat…
Lost our reservation so left us standing on the hot sidewalk across from the cruise ship. Called them using our int…
Phillipe was such an exuberant and responsive tour guide - he really sought out our interests and went above and be…
Very enjoyable way to see such a hilly city. Guide was friendly and informative. He was slightly late but very apol…
Sights and sounds of Lisboa with Miguel
Miguel was amazing. He was very engaging and knowledgeable about the history of the city and European history in ge…
A very informative guide.
Had a really informative and worthwhile tour with Eugeniu (sorry if the spelling is incorrect). He was knowledgeab…
Best way to see Lisbon if time/mobility limited
With a short time in Lisbon, and relatives with limited mobility, this was the perfect way to see a bit of everythi…
Terrific Model T tuk tuk tour with Joao
Joao gave us a terrific tuk tuk tour of street art. He was driving a replica of a model T even though it was elec…
Excellent Electric Bikes & friendly service: value for money
The bicycles are excellent: strong motor and hand shift gear make that you can get up the steepest hills without ha…
3 hr. Tuk-tuk tour of Lisbon
The first half of the tour was informative and enjoyable but the last half seem to involve driving in circles with …
Fantastic tour! Good mix between the hotspots of the city and the most beautiful places with street art. Fernando w…
Must do thing if you are a tourist in Lisbon.
Tuk-tuk is perfect when you are in the city for 1st time. Our giude was Pablo and hewas amazing - funny and well or…