We offer a premium service, in a private environment, with the entire tour that fits your interests within the arranged schedule.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Museum entrances
- extra food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Lisbon, Portugal
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133924P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Sintra Private Tour?
- Sintra Private Tour price starts from $272.09. Discover and book Sintra Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sintra Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Sintra Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sintra Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sintra Private Tour?
- Sintra Private Tour is hosted by Corktour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Corktour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sintra Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Sintra Private Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Sintra Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133924P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in October 2017
#1 of 4 Tours & Activities in Estremoz
- CalltheTravelAgent00No communication regarding cancellationI was never notified that my transfer was cancelled! Nothing in your information stated you did not transfer to Cascais. Waited at the airport for pick-up and messaged back and forth with our travel agent who was messaging and calling trying to figure out what was wrong. She was never notified of the cancellation either. Her booking engine still showed confirmed. WILL NOT RECOMMEND
- magalilo00Great experience!We did a SUP&Vinho tour with António that included a stand up paddle class and a wine tasting experience in a vineyard. It was an amazing day, we highly recommend it and will definitely do it again ☺️
- robertlE2610UI00CorkTour vineyard tripWe had an amazing time with CorkTour. I would recommend this service to anyone visiting the area. The vineyards he selected for us were perfect (not to mention the wine selections).
- SoCalOregonian00GREAT TRANSPORTION OPTIONCork Tours We utilized this company twice during our 11 day stay in Portugal. Arrival transportation from the airport to Hotel Mundial on February 13 and again with departure transportation from Hotel Avenida Palace to the airport on February 24. Both times we used Antonio, he was on time and the service was impeccable. The vehicle was in excellent condition and very clean. Antonio is a great representative of Portugal upon arrival. He sets the tone for your entire stay in the country. Next time we visit this wonderful country we will utilize Antonio and Cork Tours for our transportation needs. Prices for the transportation to and from the airport were very reasonable. Highly recommend using Cork Tours for your transportation needs while in Lisbon.
- travelmonster268500Great experience! Thank you!Terrific service! Antonio was super friendly and we had great conversations during our 45-min drives to and from the hotel. He was on time and waiting for us both times.
- 66colinef00Great way to spend a Sunday morningAntónio was a great guide. Punctual, polite, clean transport and excellent cork paddle boards. The whole family loved the trip
- ebrmota00The only way to experience the AlentejoWhat an amazing day trip to the Alentejo with our tour guide extraordinare Antonio. We were picked up from our hotel in Lisbon by private car and driven to the Alentejo region which included a tour of a cork forest, lunch in an amazing local restaurant (which was booked out for the next 7 days), a tour of an award winning underground winery, a cork transformation factory and then return trip back to Lisbon. Highly recommend for anyone wanting a more personal touch and avoid crowds.
- Rngoncalves00Amazing morningThis was one of my most memorable mornings of my life. The SUP stand up padle in Barragem dos Minutos in Alentejo was very easy and fun. The tour of the wine and gin makers destilar was very educational and the owner was amazing, explaining everything in a calm and cool speach that we loved. The wine tasting under the trees was also great and relaxing. Would repeat this tour again this time with more friends and/or family.
- tstratford4600Olive Oil, Cork & Wine TourWhat an incredible day! Antonio picked us up promptly on our doorstep at 8:00 A.M. in his large comfortable seven passenger vehicle and we headed from Lisbon to the heart of the Alentejo. Our first stop was to a small olive oil estate where the owner, Joao Rosado showed us his orchard and shared the history and vision for creating his gold-medal organic oil. What made this stop particularly memorable was the time spent sitting down with Joao as he explained and walked us through all the steps a judge uses to rate olive oils. Next we headed to a cork factory where we had the chance to learn about the different grades or cork, how it is processed, and some of its uses. Then to lunch at Gadanha, a very upscale but unpretentious restaurant in the middle of the small town of Estremoz. Its chef has put together a delightful menu with outstanding food and presentation. Afterwards, we headed to Herdade Do Freixo an innovative winery with below ground circular construction blending into the vineyard landscape. Here we sampled a number of their wines accompanied by sausage, cheese, and bread. Our final stop was an informative and at times rollicking tour of a cork oak forest/estate from the back of a 1970s Land Rover. Our guide at the cork forest was incredibly knowledgeable and engaging. All in all, our day was a fabulous experience and we highly recommend this company to anyone seeking a similar outing/adventure.
- plb2000Wonderful total experienceFrom start to finish, we had a wonderful experience working with Corktour. On Friday, September 6, 2019, my husband and I did the Cork Forest, Factory, Winery Visit, and Lunch tour. I am a busy pediatrician and when I plan a trip, I want everything to be worry free. In all aspects, Corktour exceeeded my expectations. First, when I was looking for a tour with all of these aspects, I stumbled upon their website. Due to being a fairly new company, there were few reviews to boost my confidence in booking with them. However, I found that whenever I emailed them with a question, Maria would promptly answer in good English. All was very well organized. I contacted them the day before our tour to simply confirm we had arrived in Lisbon, and I quickly received a return call from them. The morning of the tour, Antonio was already waiting for us in our hotel lobby before our agreed time, which put me at ease right away. The vehicle was clean and well maintained with water available as needed. Antonio is a very friendly knowledgeable guide who is very easy to talk with and his English is excellent. He drives safely. The cork forest was very interesting and we enjoyed our land rover tour to see the trees and the bark up close. We enjoyed a private multicourse meal paired with excellent wines at a local restaurant. I am not in the habit of taking photos of my food at restaurants but had to in this case, to hopefully make a few of the dishes myself someday. We had a pleasant visit to a winery in Alentejo with our own guide and tasting and delightful wines. We then had an interesting visit to the cork factory. We did some shopping at their gift store. The whole experience was great. This husband and wife company is reliable and attentive and I would encourage you to book this tour or one of their other tours. I do not often take the time to review my travel or dining experiences, but this company is worthy. Enjoy your stay in the very hospitable country of Portugal!
- DianeS161900Wonderful SUP excursionAntonio is a very good SUP instructor with a heart for nature. The trip with cork SUPs was a very nice experience.
- Irene C00A Great afternoon & Cork Experience with AntonioAntonio met us at designated place in Redondo where we left with him in his very comfortable company car to tour a farm and a cork factory! We toured the farm in a 4WD Jeep with a pack of farm dogs learning about the harvesting and growing of cork trees! We drove through the extensive property. This is a family company with many partners in related industries. We thoroughly enjoyed spending time with Antonio who provided an overview of the industry and explanations from the farm and factory experts of harvesting and processing and retail opportunities.
- Nicholas K00A Full Day Enjoying Alentejo!My girlfriend and I stayed at a wine hotel in the heart of Alentejo, but wanted a way to experience the region with a knowledgeable representative. I discovered Corktour and it did not disappoint! Antonio drove out to our hotel to pick us up in the morning. We rode comfortably in his SUV and learned about the region on our way to the first winery for a private tasting and some snacks. After, we drove to Estremoz for a lunch from a local restaurant. Antonio had already provided direction to them for our wonderful lunch. Everything we tasted was prepared by a top chef in the region and was magnificent! We then rode to a second winery for a another private wine tasting in a beautiful place set among the quiet countryside. Again the experience was incredible. We also learned about the importance of the cork industry in the region and how the sustainable practices partner well with the pride in the quality of the wine produced here. On our way home, late in the afternoon, Antonio took us to a local castle so we could watch the sunset from the highest tower. It was breathtaking. Whether it was Maria helping us customize our itinerary beforehand, or Antonio giving excellent and interesting details about what we saw, and tasted all day, we will never forget how easy, affordable, and wonderful this part of our journey was.
- jankenystrom0012th August 2018 - Fantastic day.BIG thank you for a fantastic day. We were all so happy. Some high lights, - Very good and informative information on the cork tour and in the factory. - Fantastic food and very nice atmosphere in the restaurant. - People on the boat tour was amazing and very nice. OVERALL A FANTASTIC DAY THANK you so much
- AlikK2300יום טיול במספר אתרים.We spent a whole day with Antonio, a leading manager and instructor at corktour. We went to visit a cork factory, a traditional restaurant and an ancient palace. Antonio was an excellent guide, intelligent, suited the trip to a family of five. The car was excellent and his English was excellent. It was also fun to travel with someone who loved his country and was proud of it. Recommend it for transportation, trips and everything in a very organized way. Time is time. We were a family of five with children aged 8-17.
Buy it with
Sintra Private Tour provided by Corktour
Product Overview: Sintra Private Tour
Number of Photos