Arrábida tour with wine tasting
Come and visit one of the most beautiful markets in Europe. Then we climbed to the highest point of Setúbal,the fort of São Filipe where we glimpse the magnificent view. Departure for the Serra da Arrábida dazzle with the view of Portinho da Arrábida beach and the Portuguese Blue Coast. We will stop at a traditional restaurant (optional). Our last destination is the José Maria de Fonseca house where we will take a guided tour followed by Moscatel and Piriquita wine tasting.
per group (up to 7)
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Classic Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - José Maria de Fonseca
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you anywhere in Lisbon.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Santa Apolónia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163720P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Arrábida tour with wine tasting?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Arrábida tour with wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- How much is Arrábida tour with wine tasting?
- Arrábida tour with wine tasting price starts from $329.95. Discover and book Arrábida tour with wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- What is the Arrábida tour with wine tasting cancellation policy?
- Arrábida tour with wine tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Arrábida tour with wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Arrábida tour with wine tasting?
- Arrábida tour with wine tasting is hosted by NomadInspiration. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NomadInspiration on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Arrábida tour with wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163720P7
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mercado do LivramentoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Castelo de Sao FilipeStop: 25 minutesSee detailsPass byParque Natural da ArrabidaPraia do Portinho da Arrabida
- 3Jose Maria de FonsecaStop: 1 minute - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Portugal trip Andre made sure we have an excellent n memorable trip . Highly recommend using his services
Andre is absolutely a very knowledgeable n polite n friendly guy to work with . We had wonderful trip . My ankle w…
very professional and knowledgeable guides - made our trip easier and more fun. our guide took us in a comfortable …
Wonderful tour of Sintra and Cascais
Andre was fun, knowledgeable and a great guide. He picked us up at our hotel in his very comfortable van. We visite…
Best traveling experience with André in Portugal. Five star service by a wonderful human being!
Our family had the best time of our lives with André in Portugal. He is the best tour companion one can dream of on…
Andre was amazing!
I have taken private tours in many countries, but the tour with Andre to Fatima and Santarem was one of the best da…
Great day with a great guide!
Andre is a punctual, knowledgeable and personable guide with whom we spent a great day touring Quinta da Regaleira …
Day trip to Sintra and Cascais
We had a wonderful day with Andre to Sintra and Cascais and highly recommend him as a guide! He was knowledgeable, …
Exceptional Personalized Service
Andre’ made an effort to understand our wants and customized each of the 3 tours we did to our liking. He’s very kn…
Perfect 1 day at Porto
Doing a 1 day tour to Porto from Lisbon can be challenging but Andre made it worthwhile. Andre is very friendly and…
Tour Lisbon like a local
Our guide Andre gave a great tour of the city of Lisbon — experiencing & exploring neighborhoods as locals would, t…
Epic Portugal Trip with Lisbon, Sintra, Porto, Obidos, Nazarea, Duro Valley, and Argharve
What an epic trip in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. My wife and I had the best time and Andre w…
Excellent - highly recommemd
Andres is a fantastic tour guide. He is prompt, very professional and knowledgeable. If you want a great experien…
A true gem of a guide
Andre was a gem . His English is impeccable & he made our private tour so pleasurable with his humor . We visited t…
A trip HIGHLIGHT!
André is the perfect guide and host. He was very knowledgeable about the history and culture of the area. He was al…
Cascais, Cabo da Roca & Pena Palace in Sintra
We highly recommend Andre as he was extremely informative and personable. Great tour packed with information and lo…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had really a fantastic tour guide. Andre Antunes. He is a super gentle kind man, who can tell with passion, where you are, what you eat etcetera. The tour is outside Lisbon, visiting a very beautiful market, mountains, beaches with many spectacular view points, lovely dinner with great food and at last a wine tasting. It us a remarkable day with Andre. We give him 10 stars!!
Written October 7, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.