A walk through the beautiful area of Belém. Where the brave Portuguese set out to discover the world! A neighborhood by the river, full of gardens and monuments, overlooking the end of the Tagus River and beginning of the Atlantic Ocean The healthy area of Lisbon !!!
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Lot of fun
- Many photos
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belém
- Entry/Admission - Lisbon
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up can be done at the most convenient location: Hotel, Restaurant, city center, etc. The end of the tour can also be chosen by travelers.
- Praça Dom Pedro IV 3, 1100-052 Lisboa, Portugal Against Bennetton
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Hotel do Chiado, R. Nova do Almada 114, 1200-290 Lisboa, Portugal Tour can end where it is most convenient for the customer
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152207P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém?
- How much is Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém?
- Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém price starts from $166.43. Discover and book Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém cancellation policy?
- Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém?
- Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém is hosted by Lisbon By TukTuk. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lisbon By TukTuk on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152207P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPraça Dom Pedro IV 3Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Torre de BelemStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Mosteiro dos JeronimosStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Pastéis de BelémStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Padrao dos DescobrimentosStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byLX FactoryPalacio Nacional da Ajuda
- You'll end atHotel do ChiadoR. Nova do Almada 114, 1200-290 Lisboa, PortugalTour can end where it is most convenient for the customerSee address & details
About the operator
Lisbon By TukTuk
Joined in May 2019
#411 of 1,600 Tours & Activities in Lisbon
- Sarah S00Excellent introduction to LisbonOur guide, Catarina Machado, was knowledgeable, interesting and fun as she introduced us to the medieval sites of Lisbon. I would highly recommend her services to anyone who wanted an overview of the city.
- 904LindaK00The “Best” way to see Lisbon!My husband and I had the good fortune of being shown around Lisbon by “Lisbon by Tuk Tuk”. Our guide Andre was most delightful and knowledgeable about his city. We had several flight delays and we were able to keep in touch with Andre through WhatsApp. After communicating with him during our two days of delay when we finally met it was if we were greeting an old friend! It is a great way to see the city! (Make sure to stop in Belem for custard tarts) I highly recommend Lisbon by tuk tuk.
- robertmE934GY00Lisbon!We did a tour around Lisbon with Andre’!! We highly recommend him and this tour. He was knowledgeable, personable, and made it a great experience as we trekked all around the city. Beyond showing us all the incredible views, we learned so much about the history and the people. 5 out of 5 stars!!
- Daydream33190825861001 hour of Lisboa and 1 song, totally worth it!Little did we know how lucky we were when the electrico 28 didn’t show up. This led us to looking out for a tuk-tuk and we didn’t have to look for long. We met Mariana and she offered us a ride around town. This ride turned out to beautiful. Not only did we see parts of the city, we would have not seen walking around. She had so many facts and stories to tell about Lisboa, it was so intriguing and made us want to know more. Now we know, why most doors are green and have little grated windows. To top it off, shortly before we reached the end of our trip, Mariana stopped and performed a traditional song of fado for us, accompanied by her guitar. It was so well sung, we really felt the emotion of saudade, at least we came as close as possible to feeling it :). Totally recommend it. This is not a usual, informative but uninspired ride. This is a personal experience.
- Patty M00TukTuk was super fun!We had Francisco and he was excellent. A little pricey but worth it because we only had one day in Lisbon we got got to see much more. We were able to get off and take pictures too. The city is too hilly to climb it on your own! It was a fun experience
- Yarga M00Amazing TourAndres was amazing. The Tuk Tuk transported 5 of us very comfortably. Andres really knows his city and provided us with a lot of historical and personal facts. I would highly recommend this tour and be sure to get Andres. He is knowledgeable and admittedly a little “crazy”. He made the tour very personal!
- maryanncdavis00Wonderful experienceOur guide was Mariana, and she was incredible. She truly knows Lisbon. She was personable and professional and took pride in sharing her city with us. Highly recommend her!!!!
- DougG45900Great introduction to Lisbon for those with limited timeI’d originally found your company through the concierge at our hotel, and am SO HAPPY that I did! Our group of 4 (including my husband, his brother and wife) were booked for a 3 hr. tour the day we arrived from the US prior to our Med Cruise. Our tour guide, ANDRE', arrived punctually, and immediately took time to ask us about ourselves, and our expectations. He carefully listened, and then coordinated our tour accordingly. Our tour was exactly what we were looking for, and provided a perfect Lisbon Introduction. Andre' grew up in the City, was very knowledgeable, and his passion for it was palpable. We are totally satisfied with our tour, and will recommend it to other family and friends.
- SJKA2200fantastic day with Catarina!This was recommended to us by a friend who lives in Lisbon and knows Catarina. A TukTuk is like an electric golf cart but bigger, ours seated 7 plus the driver. It had thick plastic sheets that could be rolled down on the sides which was great when the rain and wind came on. We corresponded with Andre ahead of time and arranged to meet at our hotel. Catarina was a wonderful guide- informative, knowledgeable, willing and able to help us see everything we could and wanted to see in Lisbon despite the rain and wind that occurred during the middle of our tour. Beautiful views, bridges, the Pantheon, churches, and various parts of the city were all on our tour. Don't miss the Tower of Belen, and ask Catarina to take you to Pastei de Belen for the amazing pastel de nata that is the Portugeuse pastry specialty. We were told this was THE place to try it and it did not disappoint. We tried others elsewhere in Portugal that were delicious but the ones here in Belen were the best! Also try a galao if you like lattes or cappucinos, mmm! See Lisbon by TukTuk with Catarina and Andre, youwill be glad you did!
- jmichel0100Awesome, Incredible, fantastic, WOWThey were awesome!!! They customized a 4 hour tour for the two of us to see 75% of Lisbon in the only day we had. Mariana was our guide and we liked her so much we added another hour to the tour at a reasonable price. Her knowledge of the city, the history, and the way to beat traffic was awesome. But at the end she gave us a wonderful surprise when she pulled out her guitar and sang Fado for us. When she was done, a crowd had formed and gave her a standing ovation. In 35 years of traveling the world, I don't think I have had a better experience.
- georginan43700Great way to see the cityWe had a fantastic tour of the historic areas of the city, with Silvano our guide who was very knowledgeable and looked after us very well, tailoring the tour to our preferences. Definitely recommend
- andrefsfaria00Unforgettable!!!Amazing tour through Lisbon!! The history, the viewpoints ... and the passion they put in their tours is unforgettable! No doubt, the best way to visit Lisbon with a lot of laughs. In the end, we feel that even 2 hours is not enough :D
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Andreas was the perfect tour guide; knowledgeable, enthusiastic and passionate about his beautiful home town of Lisbon. He tailored the tour to our requests and interests and we really enjoyed the stop off at the famous cafe for coffee and delicious Pastéis de Bélem - book and you won’t be disappointed!
Written May 25, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks for your review. Our tour guides love their city!!! You were also an amazing and smilling group, and that also makes it very easy!!! ;)
Written May 26, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém provided by Lisbon By TukTuk
Product Overview: Tuk Tour 1h30 Belém
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos