An amazing day trip to the beautiful sites of Sintra. Highlights including Pena Palace, Roca Cape cliffs, and walking along the picturesque bay in Cascais.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up at any Hotel, Hostel or Apartment in the Lisbon city area.
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 161012P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sintra Tour?
- How much is Sintra Tour?
- Sintra Tour price starts from $158.42. Discover and book Sintra Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sintra Tour cancellation policy?
- Sintra Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sintra Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sintra Tour?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 161012P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atLisbonOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Centro Historico de CascaisStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Cabo da RocaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Praia da AdragaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Centro Historico de SintraStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Park and National Palace of PenaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#56 of 295 Nightlife in Lisbon
- DCD62400Wonderful Adventure Through LisboaWe had a fantastic afternoon with Damião! He was incredibly knowledgeable about the history of Lisbon and a pleasure to spend the afternoon with! I’d love to do a food and wine tour with him on our next visit! 😉
- Efrat32100Easy fun way to tour the cityPerfect if you feel lazy to walk those streets Damiao was a tour guid, friendly patient good English very informative and lovely sense of humour. We enjoyed touring the city and hearing of the history. At the end of the tour Damiao send us restaurants reconnection and other places to visits.
- Rumrush00TukTuk Tour With MariaWe had Maria as our tuktuk tour guide (Alfama and Graça)… It‘s a good way to cover Alfama when you are in Lisbon for a short visit. Here’s my friend’s review: “Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the sites shown. Great host with a great personality. Always felt safe and reassured with Maria at the wheel.”
- sspoja00Lisbon by EnRoute Tuk-Tuk is first rate.Tomaś, our English speaking Tuk-Tuk driver, was knowledgeable, friendly and funny. This was the perfect way to get a quick look at Lisbon. Could not ask for better morning.
- 865ees00Tuk Tuk Tour LisboaOur tour guide, Gonçalo, was great! He has an excellent personality for making the tour experience more enjoyable for tourists. (My mother genuinely felt like he made the tour for her 😂) With gratitude for the memories, Erin, Mark and Betty
- sevillajenny1800AMAZING!!Tomas was incredible!!! He took us around the city in a Tuk Tuk which was a great way to explore! We made several stops in which he took us to wonderful view points of the city, cathedrals, monuments, and took the moment to thoroughly explain the history of each stop. He is very, very knowledgeable, very nice and energetic, and made any stops that we desired. He truly made exploring the city that much better. He also made recommendations for dinner and nightlife and places to check out on our own. My boyfriend and I are planning to come back to the beautiful country of Portugal and we intend on taking another tour with Tomas. He really is the best and a true gem of a tour guide! THANK YOU TOMAS!! And hope to see you in the future!
- rockberth00Lisbon TourI highly recommend this tuktuk tour through Lisbon. Tomas was a highly entertaining city guide. We had a lot of fun and saw very nice places.
- 62surenp00Excellent for family.It was great trip. We had beautiful time with family. He take care about our little children, drive very carefully and his knowledge about history WOW. I advice every one to invest time to this trip.
- 399renskea00Amazing!! Worth every penny!Carlos of Enroutelisboa is an amazing tourguide!! This traditional local had a lot of knowledge of the city. Worth every penny! Took us to all the tourist and non-tourist spots. We had a great laugh and saw Lissabon the way anyone should see it…a memory we would never forget 🙏🏼
- elsoph_0300The Go-To Tuk Tuk Tour in LisbonMy family and I (4 persons) did a 3-hour Tuk Tuk tour in Lisbon with En Route's guide João on 9th July 2019. We had originally booked 2 hours but ended up doing 3. Our guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We saw various parts of Lisbon and made stops at locations of interest (e.g. the oldest church). When we got hungry he stopped at the famous Pasteles de Belem store. There was a huge line, but he got straight to the front and we had our treats within minutes! Overall the tour was great fun and very informative. Highly recommendable!
Buy it with
Sintra Tour provided by enRoute Lisboa
Product Overview: Sintra Tour
Number of Photos