Make a fascinating day trip from Lisbon to the cities of Obidos, Nazareth, Fatima and Batalha. During the day, explore the medieval town of Obidos and learn interesting facts with your guide. Enjoy lunch (if the option is selected) in the picturesque fishing village of Nazaré. Visit the Monasteries of Alcobaça and Batalha, part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy your free time in Fatima to visit the Sanctuary of Fatima. On the way back to Lisbon, enjoy the enchanting landscape of Portugal. Enjoy an entire day trip from Lisbon to the Portuguese cities of Óbidos, Nazaré, Fatima and Batalha. In the morning, explore the charming medieval village of Óbidos and learn interesting facts with your tour guide. Indulge lunch (if you select this option) in the picturesque fishing village of Nazaré. Visit Alcobaça and Batalha Monasteries, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. And enjoy free time in Fatima to visit the Sanctuary. On the way back to Lisbon, appreciate Portugal.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Praça Marquês de Pombal 4, 1250-160 Lisboa, Portugal Pick-up at Marques de Pombal Square, in front of Hotel Fenix
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101573P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha?
- How much is Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha?
- Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha price starts from $218.25. Discover and book Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha cancellation policy?
- Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha?
- Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha is hosted by RecordTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RecordTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101573P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPraça Marquês de Pombal 4Praça Marquês de Pombal 4, 1250-160 Lisboa, PortugalPick-up at Marques de Pombal Square, in front of Hotel FenixSee address & details
- 1Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de FatimaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Church of Nossa Senhora do Rosario de FatimaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Batalha MonasteryStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Nazaret - Artesanato e design de AutorStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Obidos VillageStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#19 of 404 Shopping in Lisbon
- S6633CNshanel00Definitely worth itFatima has architecture like you've never seen, and its enormity did not fail to impress. João was an excellent, knowledgeable guide whose conversation also made the trip there and back an enjoyable experience.
- Susan S00Sintra and Casasic.Miguel was so pleasant and knowledgeable. He was so considerate of everyone's needs and made sure we saw everything! I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to see Sintra and Cascais!
- L8250GAvictoriab00Wine TastingsI had an amazing tour guide named Miguel. He was thoughtful, provided a great historical overview of the wineries and of the cities. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
- dhwanil1200Half day tour - Sesimbra and othersWe had gone for a half day tour of Sesimbra the fishing town and a very old local wine producer. The tour was relatively short and very pleasant. Special mention for Miguel our guide and driver for the tour. Very nice guy and knows all the nice spots and is very cheerful. Fluent in English as well so for English speakers he is perfect. Would definitely recommend to go with him for any day tours.
- bshaiyen00Amazing trip with a lot of memoriesMiguel is extraordinary tour guide and driver. He is punctual, accurate, well organized and very experienced. He gave us many recommendations and tips so that we can enjoy the trip much and not wasted money. Our family is very happy with Miguel’s accompanying. He took a good care of all family members: my 84 years old Mom, my husband, daughter, son, son in law. We really appreciated this.
- msgc4562b8cca864202200Best 3 day trip to the ALGARVE Region from LisbonThis was an amazing 3 day tour to the southern-Algarve region of Portugal with amazing guide Miguel Morais!! Where should I start.. It is a must do trip for anyone visiting Portugal!! It was a difficult debate as i had to choose between the Algarve region or porto region as i didn’t have many days. I chose the sea !!as it was still September and temperatures warm!! I visited many fisherman’s villages and the most delicious seafood-sardines-local fish- best mussels with oil+vinegar & clams i ever had!! Best warm local cheese served with hot bread!! 1st day passing the monument Christ the king -to evora to cork making factory which blew me away!! As they are world's 50% producer!!Onto church of St Francis chapel of bones- Monsaraz castle & the medieval village ending the day in popular seatown Albufeira! 2nd day Lagos -hopped on a boat to see the gratto/caves which was a must do trip for 1.15hrs!!Then on to Sagres,district of faro and the fortress with amazing sea/cliff views!!Ending the day in cape Saint Vincent fortress!1 3rd day was on to beautiful Sesimbra castle -and maritime museum-Setubal bay and the beautiful fisherman’s boats by the sea-and monastery of Jesus in Setubal and most beautiful church covered in tiles Azulejos de Azeitao at Setubal!! Visit to one of the last tile factories to go thru the manufacturing of tiles process!!It was a most memorable 3 day trip to this southern region and my amazing guide Miguel Morais made it more enjoyable with his knowledgeable input and detail to explain all the major stops along the way!! Thank you Miguel!!The amazing meals I had along the way were MOSTT DELICIOUS!! & made the trip even better!! Do this trip & you will not be disappointed!!
- W3091FHcathyh00Wonderful time with this private small group tour - RecommendOur family recently took a private small group tour of Sintra, Cabo da Roca, and Cascais. Our tour guide Miguel was simply wonderful. He was on time, courteous, extremely friendly, and accommodating. I can't think of any other way to visit the three destinations for a small group than this. You get to visit all the places without having to worry about parking or driving. Miguel is also very knowledgeable to inform us of the history and stories behind things. He has great recommendations for snacks/lunch/food in Sintra and Cascais. Our family of four with two kids had a splendid time on the tour. Would definitely recommend this to friends or anyone who is visiting Lisbon.
- lillys58000Deceiving pictures??Can you please explain if the Fortress (Peniche) is included or not? It doesn’t appear on the itinerary but you definitely catch eyes with the photos. Thank you
- johnmA3578AF00Amazing Sintra and accommodating hostMiguel was the perfect host for our group. He was very flexible on timings and accommodating with our requests. We had a brilliant time. I enjoyed all of the stops. The Quinta da Regaleira Palace in Sintra had amazing architecture and gardens and is very photogenic and instagrammable. We stopped in Sintra and had a tiny chocolate cup with Ginjinha in it and Pastéis de Nata (Portuguese Custard Tarts) which were delicious. We visited Cabo Da Roca, the most westerly point in Europe, which had beautiful views. Our final stop was at Cascais for some lunch and time at the beach. I would highly recommend this tour, particularly for groups of 6 or more as it was a struggle to find tours that could fit 8 of us.
- Pershing197700Incredible experience, don't pass this up.Miguel was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and friendly, have a fantastic private experience. Very clean and safe vehicle, he was attentive to our needs and gave excellent recommendations to dine and places to see. Don't pass this up. He meets you earlier than other tours for a very good reason. You get to Pena Palace before all the crowds.
- viviantluu00Miguel is awesome!Miguel was a fantastic tour guide! Helpful, friendly, and very accommodating. It was raining when we went to Sintra, and we didn't bring any umbrellas, so he let us have the two in his van! We went over the planned time at Pena Palace, and he was very patient and understanding! He answered all of our questions and gave such great recommendations for restaurants. Really made the whole day exceptional! We can't say enough about how fantastic this tour is.
- Dean1961-May202200Sintra tourMiguel our guide was knowledgeable & humerus. The sights were amazing without worrying about parking. Would certainly use this company again.
- Lenkara1800Miquel was an excelent guide and driver. Very lind and friendly, always ready to help. We loved the trip!We are group of 4 friends ond ordered the trip to Sintra for a small group. Miquel has us picked up in Lisboa, during the journey to Sintra he told us many interesting facts abou Portugal and also gave us very good advices and recommendaion. Also small details such as enough water for us were ready. After Sintra, which was very nice experiance, Miquel brought us to Cabo da Rocca and then to Cascais where we went to a fantastic restaurant (great quality/good price). It was literally great day thank to an excelent service of Miquel.
- 219janety00WonderfulWe loved Paulo! He was so very knowledgeable and professional. We learned about the history, vegetation, agriculture, culture, architecture, economics, and politics both past and present. Paulo was an excellent guide.
- Go57967000Perfect DayOur guide Rui Morias was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. It was amazing exploring the stunning towns of Sintra, Cabo da Roca and cascais. He was helping in every way, and professional as well. I would highly recommend this tour or any tour for that matter. It definitely exceeded my expectations!!
Buy it with
Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha provided by RecordTours
Product Overview: Day trip to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha
Number of Photos