Small group day trip to Évora
Come and visit the beautiful city of Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. From Lisbon, crossing the Vasco da Gama Bridge. On this tour, spend the day admiring the best sights in Evora: the Cathedral, the Church of San Francisco and the Giraldo Square. Also visit the Chapel of Bones "Ticket not included". You will have free time to explore at your own pace. This group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures that you receive personalized attention from your guide. Come and visit the beautiful city of Évora, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. This tour begins with departure from Lisbon, thru the Vasco da Gama Bridge. On this tour, spend the day admiring the best sights in Evora: The Cathedral, the Church of San Francisco and the Giraldo Square. Also visit the Chapel of Bones "Ticket not included". You will also have time to explore at your own pace. This tour with a maximum of eight people ensures that you receive personalized attention from your guide.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- Departure details
- Praça Marquês de Pombal 8, 1250-160 Lisboa, Portugal Pick-up in front of the Hotel Fenix Marques de Pombal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101573P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Small group day trip to Évora
What you can expect during your visit
- Certified Tourism Agency with the Clean and Safe seal. Bearing in mind the widespread concern in resuming our activity of sightseeing tours to Recordtours, it complies with all the rules and requirements of hygiene, cleanliness and safety to prevent all our Customers.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Small group day trip to Évora?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small group day trip to Évora on Tripadvisor
- How much is Small group day trip to Évora?
- Small group day trip to Évora price starts from $214.98. Discover and book Small group day trip to Évora on Tripadvisor
- What is the Small group day trip to Évora cancellation policy?
- Small group day trip to Évora cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small group day trip to Évora on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Small group day trip to Évora?
- Small group day trip to Évora is hosted by RecordTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RecordTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small group day trip to Évora on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101573P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPraça Marquês de Pombal 8Praça Marquês de Pombal 8, 1250-160 Lisboa, PortugalPick-up in front of the Hotel Fenix Marques de PombalSee address & details
- 1Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Praca do GiraldoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Capela dos OssosStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Half day tour - Sesimbra and others
We had gone for a half day tour of Sesimbra the fishing town and a very old local wine producer. The tour was relat…
Amazing trip with a lot of memories
Miguel is extraordinary tour guide and driver. He is punctual, accurate, well organized and very experienced. He ga…
Best 3 day trip to the ALGARVE Region from Lisbon
This was an amazing 3 day tour to the southern-Algarve region of Portugal with amazing guide Miguel Morais!! Where …
Wonderful time with this private small group tour - Recommend
Our family recently took a private small group tour of Sintra, Cabo da Roca, and Cascais. Our tour guide Miguel wa…
Can you please explain if the Fortress (Peniche) is included or not? It doesn’t appear on the itinerary but you def…
Amazing Sintra and accommodating host
Miguel was the perfect host for our group. He was very flexible on timings and accommodating with our requests. We …
Incredible experience, don't pass this up.
Miguel was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and friendly, have a fantastic private experience. Very clean and safe veh…
Miguel is awesome!
Miguel was a fantastic tour guide! Helpful, friendly, and very accommodating. It was raining when we went to Sintra…
Miguel our guide was knowledgeable & humerus. The sights were amazing without worrying about parking. Would certain…
Miquel was an excelent guide and driver. Very lind and friendly, always ready to help. We loved the trip!
We are group of 4 friends ond ordered the trip to Sintra for a small group. Miquel has us picked up in Lisboa, duri…
We loved Paulo! He was so very knowledgeable and professional. We learned about the history, vegetation, agricultur…
Our guide Rui Morias was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. It was amazing exploring the stunning towns of Sintr…
Excellent welcome at Lisbon airport
We had a lot of luggage at arrival since we were moving to Lisbon/Cascais area to live. Nuno was our first interact…
This tour was great! Miguel was very friendly and knowledgeable. We asked to add in a stop and he was very accommod…
Brilliant day out
A very convenient tour in which you get your money’s worth. Our tour guide Miguel was very friendly and helpful, he…
More to explore in Lisbon
Buy it with
Small group day trip to Évora provided by RecordTours
Product Overview: Small group day trip to Évora
|Number of Photos||1|