per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Private Guide & Driver
- Transport by Luxury air-conditioned vehicles with Free Wi fi
- Private Tour
- Fresh Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Templo Romano de Évora (Templo de Diana)
- Entry/Admission - Praça do Giraldo
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- Food & Drinks
- Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
- Entrance Tickets to Monuments and to the Wine Tasting Session
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Évora (Sé Catedral de Évora)
- Entry/Admission - Enoturismo Cartuxa
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up & Drop off Offer - Any Hotel or Apartment in Lisbon City
- Lisbon Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108204P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Portuguese Law MANDATORY)
- The Winery has different options and different types of Wines. You have the opportunity to choose your favourite option with different prices. The price of the Wine Tasting Session is not included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour?
- How much is Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour?
- Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour price starts from $193.18. Discover and book Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour cancellation policy?
- Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour?
- Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour is hosted by PRIVT Chauffeuring Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PRIVT Chauffeuring Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Evora Ancient City & The Alentejo Private Luxury Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108204P12
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Praca do GiraldoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Capela dos OssosStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Enoturismo CartuxaStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byAqueduto da Agua de Prata
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Had a good time with Emmanuel whi was really good . The trip covered included local touring and was luxurious !
When they say Luxury, they really mean it. The car, the driver/guide (João Silva), restaurant suggestion (1 Michel…
Great tour of Lisbon if you're short on time
This half day private tour of Lisbon was wonderful Pedro was such a great guide. Highly, highly recommended!
Pedro was an enjoyable guide, had a lot of fun and the air conditioning was very welcome. Took us to some unique …
Excellent service reasonably priced
Excellent service and very reasonably priced. Pedro showed us to all the major sites in comfort. We enjoyed spendin…
Amazing way to see the city
We had a fantastic half day tour with Joaquim. We only had one night planned in Lisbon and this was a way to see al…
Best day in Lisbon
Amazing experience with a lot of glamour. I appreciate the driver, very friendly and helpfull. Good car and very cl…
TOUR FROM COImbra to Salamanca
We had Joaquim as our driver and he was an excellent tour guide. He took us around Guarda and showed us the Cathedr…
We did the half day tour. It was a great way to see most of the major sights in one day. Our driver/guide let us st…
Amazing people to work with! Amazing guide!!
We used Lisbon Private tours for our group of 18. There were several communications from them prior to leaving home…
Nice half day trip
Lovely half day excursion,perfect for short visit in Lisbon,totally got la creme de la creme out of 4 hours.
No better way to travel quick through Northern Portugal and also see everything!!!
We had a hard stop at night in Douro Valley, coming in from Lisbon. We could have gotten there several different wa…
BEST PRIVATE TRANSFER/DAYTRIP EVER!
Joaqim picked up our group of 7 in Lisbon and drove us to the Algarve in a luxury van. He could not have been more …
Lisbon to Porto
I had a wonderful time Rui was extremely knowledgeable about the geography, the history and of course the culture. …
Fatima Sanctuary & Obidos Ancient Village Private Luxury Tour
Joaquim was our tour guide for our private tour. He was very knowledgeable,friendly, and accommodating throughout.…