You can enjoy a smooth journey with an experienced professional. With a thoughtful guide. Possibility to change to include lunch. You can choose the places to visit.
Duration: 5–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Marquis of Pombal Square, Praça Marquês de Pombal, Lisboa, Portugal
- Rossio, 1100-240 Lisbon, Portugal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133921P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133921P2
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Basilica of the Holy TrinityStop: 3 hoursTo visit prayRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Santo Tours Portugal
Joined in August 2016
#386 of 1,602 Tours & Activities in Lisbon
- Jjones267200Great tour of Lisbon, Sintra and CascaisSpent the day with João last week. He was fantastic! We saw more than we could have imagined and he had a vast knowledge of the area. We would highly recommend a tour with him. In addition, his car was very clean and comfortable. Thank you again!
- KatMuego00Favorite country to vacation with the best tour guide!!!Joao is the best tour guide in Portugal! He took my family and I around Sintra, Porto, Fatima, Cascais, and other charming towns like Mealhada where we had the best leitoes. He is very knowledgeable and provided the best recommendations for restaurants which were all 5 stars. His van was clean and he was always punctual. Joao was very polite and made us all feel comfortable. He made our experience in Portugal unforgettable!
- felinom93800Day trip to Fatima and Porto, and another day trip to Sintra.We booked Juan for two day trips, one was to Sintra from Lisbon with a lunch stop at the seaside town near Cascais, and another day trip to Fatima, Porto and a stop for lunch at Mealhada. Juan is the best tour guide and driver that we have known. We were six people in our group, and he goes out of his way to cater to what we want to see and eat with the allotted time that we have agreed. He is very efficient and flexible. He was already there waiting for us when we came out of our hotel. It was raining when we went on a day trip to Fatima and Porto, and Sintra, and he lend us his umbrellas and he is just very sensitive to our needs without us even telling him. He is very gentleman, very knowledgeable, and enjoys showing us around his beautiful and amazing Country. Our one day trip to Fatima and Porto and a stop trip to Mealhada for their delicious Leitaos will not be doable without Juan. Would highly recommended Juan to our friends and relatives.
- kelleyarg00The Argenti family loves John Santo!Exquisite professionalism meets luxurious comfort. John Santo was an excellent conversationalist who intuitively knows when to give guests silence to rest. But even more so, we just loved John; he was so kind, pleasant, and knowledgable. He can speak numerous languages and, as a native of Portugal, knows many of its secrets. We were treated with exceptional service and attentiveness. He was an integral part of making our trip to Portugal (Lisbon, Sintra, Sesiembra, etc) a success.
- caslex00Amazing ExperienceOur trip to Sintra and Cascais was amazing! The car, the driving, knowledge about the places, recommendations for restaurants and places to visit - everything was great. Price also feels very fair. Can recommend to everyone visiting Portugal!
- Ayse K00Mr. Santo is a wonderful guide, his service is excellent.When I decided to take a tailor-made trip, I contacted several firms which are saying that they can offer such a service. Some of them, although high_ranked here in tripadiviser even did not answer at all. Some of them gave very high prices. Mr. Santo answered fastly, gave detailed information and his opinion about the trip that I want to take, brought suggestions, he gave a reasonble price, he did everything that he promised, understand our needs and accordingly to them. His car is extremly clean and comfortable. He is very polite and knowladge. Thanks to him my trip to Lisbon is unforgetable.
- Ilena031000Excellent service and amazing guideWe heard of Joao through a friend who had visited Portugal. We took a family tour though all of Portugal and had an amazing experience with Joao, he is very professional and his good driving made our stay in Portugal extraordinary! Hiring Joao's professional services will ease all your worries of even of where to eat while making the tours!! Thank you Joao for a marvelous family vacation!
- John S00Personalized, luxuary touring!Treat your self to John's attentive, first class tours. You set the pace, the destinations, with no waiting for the rest of the group to show up. You will maximize the use of your valuable time! John knows all the hidden jewels of Lisbon that I never would have found flailing around on my own.
- Mauricio P00Best Guide in PortugalMr. Santo is really a very good guide to the one that goes to Portugal and wants to have a good driver and an important history tknowledge of all history past and presente. I would recommend him.
- Waterloo590200Excellence in Lisbon ToursJoao came to us through a recommendation of a well travelled friend. He exceeded all of our expectations of what a tour guide should be. His knowledge and passion for the city of Lisbon was amazing. It was not a city that I relished navigating on my own. He met us at the airport after we dropped off our rental car used for a week in the Algarve. He was on time, impeccably dressed and his vehicle was first immaculate. We saw all of the high-lights of this beautiful city in the limited half day that we had available. As it was our youngest daughters 23rd birthday, he even made us a reservation at an wonderful restaurant that evening. Even though the rest of our trip to Portugal was amazing, our day in LIsbon was the highlight. When we get back to Portugal, Joao can count on us booking his services again to cover those parts of the city that we did not have time for this go around. I will recommend him to all of my friends.
- rochaperez00Choose Mr. Santo!Mr. Santo is a wonderful guide. He is knowledgeable, professional, and curteous. always on time. Treated me like a VIP guest to his country, not just a customer. He made sure that I experienced Portugal in all its riches. I wish there was a Mr. Santo in every country I visit!
- Maurice R00Touring LisboaTouring Lisboa (Lisbon, Portugal) with Santos Tours is a pleasure we have experienced numerous times. Joao Santos has met our cruise ship in his late model Mercedes and shown us the sights of Lisboa and the environs in a very professional and personable manner. He is extremely knowledgeable of the historical aspects of the city, its cultural aspects and its many and varied fine local restaurants. He is fluent in English and very accommodating to your wishes and desires. We always email him when we are to visit Portugal to assure his availability.
- CristinaC4000Great professional ToursI met Santo's Tours about 10 years ago and still is the best driver guide service have ever had. Mr. João is a great professional.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2021 • Friends
Great experience, highly recommended!. Very experienced , knowledgeable, professional and a nice guy . He know exactly where Joao can take you. We enjoyed all the places, city of Lisbon, suburbs & country sides. I can’t remember all of them,few that I remember, Fatima, Wall Village/Obidos, Nasare, Sintra.. we are group of 4, we were with him for almost four days… we are all thankful we hired him. Thank you, Joao! Hope to see you again!!
Written October 21, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hello Mrs Lita Davidson Many thanks for your nice review. All of you was amazing and with people like you everything became easy. Now you must visit the rest of the country. Thanks for all Best regards João Santo
Written October 23, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.