Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon
By Angel Tours
Admire this historic and atmospheric beautiful city, which is set in the beautiful landscape of the eastern bank of the Mondego River. This city is a multicolored collage of buildings spanning nearly a millennium. Visit the city center, explore narrow streets that hide love stories of thousands of students, see gardens, convents, and monasteries. Listen to the scary metallic notes of the Portuguese guitar and the deep voices of singers of fado. Coimbra is also the site of a unique event in Portuguese history, the forbidden love story between Pedro (the king's son) and Inês de Castro (a commoner). This story is a frequent subject of art, music, and drama.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - University of Coimbra
- Entry/Admission - Old Cathedral of Coimbra (Sé Velha de Coimbra)
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro de Santa Clara-a-Velha
- Entry/Admission - Jardim da Quinta das Lagrimas
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Lisbon Hotel
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72494P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- University of Coimbra
- Jardim da Quinta das Lagrimas
- Old Cathedral of Coimbra (Sé Velha de Coimbra)
- Mosteiro de Santa Clara-a-Velha
- Penedo da Saudade
- How much is Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon?
- Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon price starts from $275.96. Discover and book Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon cancellation policy?
- Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon?
- Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon is hosted by Angel Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angel Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72494P29
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1University of CoimbraStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Old Cathedral of Coimbra (Se Velha de Coimbra)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Mosteiro de Santa Clara-a-VelhaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Penedo da SaudadeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Jardim da Quinta das LagrimasStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Visit with caution and consider the age of the venue.
Tour with Open Mind. Traveling to take tour visitors should consider hiring a private tour and guide with transpor…
A great way to make sure you will enjoy your time in Lisbon
I believe a tour like the one we took is essential if you are visiting for a few days, to gain insights from a loca…
Wonderful day trip!!.
We had booked this trip months ago and were not sure what to expect. It was expected to be a small group and really…
Serious tourist trap, just cruise around the shops in Alfamma District and take train to Sintra for an amazing castle
This is a nothing site. The entire area is a way to suck money away from tourist, i find it very unappealing. The s…
We went during the shoulder season so we were the only ones on our tour thus ending up being a private tour! We sto…
Beautiful Island, but...
The actual island of Berlengas is gorgeous and has some nice paths to walk around. Unfortunately it was a long car …
WATCH OUT FOR A FALL
While standing in a long line to purchase tickets my wife did not see the 18" metal pipes in the streets to prevent…
This was a wonderful, educational and well spent day trip. Our guide Nuno was full of historic facts, funny and fu…
Grate wine tour
Grate toure learned alot, drank gode win eat gode food. The drive was 2 houers each way. So it tok the whole day. …
More to explore in Lisbon
Buy it with
Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon provided by Angel Tours
Product Overview: Tour Coimbra - 1 Day from Lisbon
|Number of Photos||1|