Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours
By Angel Tours
Get a privileged view of Lisbon and its main attractions on a private guided tour. Delve into its history, culture and traditions in its historic neighborhoods. Take a ride on a classic trolley and see old cafes and boutiques.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Specialized guide
- Lisbon walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Rossio Square
- Entrance fees
- Departure details
- Rossio Square, Praça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, Portugal Rossio Square, opposite the column of Pedro IV.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72494P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours?
- Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours price starts from $110.39. Discover and book Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours cancellation policy?
- Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours?
- Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours is hosted by Angel Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angel Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72494P27
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atRossio SquarePraça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, PortugalRossio Square, opposite the column of Pedro IV.See address & details
- 1Rossio SquareStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedTake an intimate tour of Lisbon with a private guide and get a deep insight into the history and traditions of the city. Check out amazing places such as Rossio Square, Restauradores Square, the Lisbon Cathedral and much more. Your guide will explain how, in the 18th-century, the city was destroyed by an earthquake and completely rebuilt. On the way, stroll through Rossio Square, in the center of old and new Lisbon. Check out the Obelisk in the center of Restauradores Square celebrating the restoration of Portugal's independence from Spain in 1640. Learn more about the 1974 Carnation Revolution in the beautiful Praça do Carmo, where Portugal's dictatorial regime fell after 48-years. Walk through the elegant neighborhood of Chiado and see old cafes, boutiques, theaters and, bookstores. Sample a typical Portuguese sweet, the famous cream cake, and then enjoy a short ride on one of Lisbon's ancient trams. Stroll through the old maze of small squares and narrow streets of the Alfama district, where time seems to have stopped a thousand years ago. Learn more about Fado, the musical genre of Lisbon, and stroll through the Fado Museum and some of Alfama's hidden fado houses. Take a break to taste a wine in a wine bar and restaurant located in a medieval palace. Then visit the 12th-century cathedral, the oldest church in Lisbon, and end at Praça do Comércio, the old entrance to the city and one of the largest and most beautiful squares in Europe.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Visit with caution and consider the age of the venue.
Tour with Open Mind. Traveling to take tour visitors should consider hiring a private tour and guide with transpor…
Wonderful day trip!!.
We had booked this trip months ago and were not sure what to expect. It was expected to be a small group and really…
Serious tourist trap, just cruise around the shops in Alfamma District and take train to Sintra for an amazing castle
This is a nothing site. The entire area is a way to suck money away from tourist, i find it very unappealing. The s…
We went during the shoulder season so we were the only ones on our tour thus ending up being a private tour! We sto…
Beautiful Island, but...
The actual island of Berlengas is gorgeous and has some nice paths to walk around. Unfortunately it was a long car …
WATCH OUT FOR A FALL
While standing in a long line to purchase tickets my wife did not see the 18" metal pipes in the streets to prevent…
This was a wonderful, educational and well spent day trip. Our guide Nuno was full of historic facts, funny and fu…
Grate wine tour
Grate toure learned alot, drank gode win eat gode food. The drive was 2 houers each way. So it tok the whole day. …
More to explore in Lisbon
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I believe a tour like the one we took is essential if you are visiting for a few days, to gain insights from a local that save you time and allow you to concentrate on the activities you really want. Our guide, Sofia, was awesome. She certainly knows the city, its history, its monuments, as well as present day Lisbon. She gave us many valuable tips of where to go and what to explore according to our interests. For example, we ended up having dinner at Alfama, a beautiful and traditional Lisbon neighborhood, during the celebration of its Saint Patron, Saint Anthony (who, by the way, was a native of Lisbon). We went to a Fado presentation, after she gave us a primer of the history of this beautiful music. We had a great time at Sintra, following her suggestions of places to visit.
Written June 23, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours provided by Angel Tours
Product Overview: Tour Best of Lisbon on Foot - 4 Hours
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|