LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All entrance fees included in the price
- Entry/Admission - University of Coimbra
- Entry/Admission - Old Cathedral of Coimbra (Sé Velha de Coimbra)
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro de Santa Clara-a-Velha
- Entry/Admission - Museu Monográfico de Conimbriga
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Praça da República
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We'll pick you up from your designated hotel or address.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71457P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon?
- How much is City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon?
- City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon price starts from $249.29. Discover and book City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- What is the City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon cancellation policy?
- City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon?
- City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon is hosted by Avenidas. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Avenidas on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City of Students - Coimbra Private Tour from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71457P28
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1University of CoimbraStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Praca da RepublicaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Old Cathedral of Coimbra (Se Velha de Coimbra)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mosteiro de Santa Clara-a-VelhaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Museu Monografico de ConimbrigaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great experince to see more Portugal outside Lisbon
Tour guide, Gilad, was very knowledge and very helpful , about all aspects of the tour, including all suggestions w…
Tiago was AMAZING! We had such a great day learning, exploring, getting skip the line passes, tricks to make the be…
We had a wonderful day traveling in a comfortable Mercedes van with a warm and friendly guide named Diogo. From hi…
If you're a small group- don't trust this company!
Avendidas cancelled our tour to Sintra two days before tour due to "red weather alert" and were unable to accommod…
Amazing visit guided by Orlando
Orlando, our guide, organized our day so that we were able to enjoy the Sintra Palacio da Pena with minimal delay.…
A Very Full Day
Many thanks to our guide/ driver Susana. Sintra was extremely crowded but due to her informed navigation we were ab…
Sintra private tour
Diogo was very knowledgeable and flexible in managing the day. There seemed to be a few changes in how tickets at t…
Best Tour EVER
My friends and had the pleasure of having Diogo as my guide for this tour, and this is hands down the best tour I h…
Full day tour of Sintra and area
We just recently returned from Portugal and enjoyed an excellent one day tour of Sintra and area with Wondervan Tou…
Best tour guide in Lisbon
My husband and I did the day tour to Sintra and many places in Lisbon.Our tour guide Mehdi was truly awesome, he kn…
Great Guide and Tour!
Awesome, flexible tour of Sintra. Peña Palace and then scenic drive to Cabo do Roca and Cascais. Our tour guide Zé …
Fun, hills and laughs at Sintra
Everything was beautiful. Our guide Mehdi was hilarious and managed to get two hungover girls to laugh while going …
Plan for a full day ...
Tiago was our tour guide for this journey. He arrived right on time and was very kind and helpful. We had a bit o…
A Great Airport Service
This is a great service and very reasonably priced. On our trip, the drivers showed up on time, were very polite an…
An overpriced taxi
Our guide spoke English poorly and did not tell us anything about the sights that we visited. Basically what you pa…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Coimbra, misteriosa, intimista, silenciosa, con gente deliciosa en su trato, muy antigua, cuna del fado, música tradicional portuguesa originada en las serenatas nocturnas en las calles por los estudiantes de su prestigiosa Universidad.Sin lugar a dudas a quienes disfrutamos de las ciudades más pequeñas, sin tantos turistas, y donde poder ver lo genuino de un lugar; la ciudad de Coimbra no defrauda.
Written April 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Gracias por sus amables palabras, Clara, ¡nos alegra que todo haya salido de acuerdo con el plan! Más aún que disfrutaste de Coimbra tanto como lo hiciste. ¡Espero volver a verte pronto!
Written April 14, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.