09h30 - Let the fun begin! The vehicle (car for 1-2 people or mini-van for 3-6 people) and the tour guide will meet you at the meeting point (any public area like hotel, subway or train station, park or such - within the city limits -, except airport). Meet and great and discussion of the route.
09h40 - Departure. The route will be adapted to your places of interest within the cities limits. What follows are examples some of the cities attraction that you may chose to visit:
• Marques de Pombal roundabout and statue - Lisbon's "heart"
• Amalia Rodrigues park - great selfie-place
• Gloria lift (ride not included - if you wish to take the lift the tour guide and vehicle will meet you on the top)
• Restauradores plaza where the city comes together and you enter "downtown"
• Luís de Camões Plaza - get to know why every should head this place when visiting Lisbon
• Miradouro Santa Catarina - mind-blowing view
• Alcântara - the city's funky and hip location
• Belém (with time to take a coffee and Pastel de Nata - our offer and get to know the gardens, Belem Tower, Jerónimos Monastery - entries not included)
• Monsanto (Lisbon's great Forest Park), this is a good place to stop for lunch (not included, we have other options that include meals)
• Head back to the city and be amazed by 18th century Águas Livres Aqueduct
• Parque da Bela Vista (you'll understand why it was named "Beautiful View" and why Rock in Rio is hosted here every 2 years)
• Parque das Nações (for a short walk along the river and many selfie-pictures)
• Alfama - head back to the cities downtown through it's most historical neighborhood
• Praça da Figueira - old city hub
• Martim Moniz - where the whole world seems to come together in one place
• Portas do Sol - where the tour may end for a picture perfect moment - the sunset
17h00 - End of the tour. The tour guide and vehicle will now head to your drop-off location.
17h30 - Drop-off - If you enjoyed your day, tipping your driver/tour guide would be a great way to finish.