Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included
By Celina Tours
Introduce yourself to the vibrant culture in Lisbon on this 5-hour night tour. After dinner in a Fado restaurant, visit the main monuments of Lisbon, including the Belém Tower, the Jerónimos Monastery, Comercio Square
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
- Hotel / apartment pickup and drop-off (If in lisbon)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Dinner at typical portugues restaurant with Fado Show Included
- Good mood and fun
- Entry/Admission - Alfama
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup at your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon You must contact Celina Tours at least 24 hours before your Tour date to inform us your address in Lisbon for the Pickup. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher. Pickups in areas like: Alfama, Bairro Alto and Baixa de Lisboa, or with difficulty of access of the car we will mark a meeting point for the Pickup Drop off at your Hotel or Accommodation in Lisbon
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8424P5
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Note : Pickups in areas like: Alfama, Bairro Alto and Baixa de Lisboa, or with difficulty of access of the car we will mark a meeting point for the Pickup near by
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included on Tripadvisor
- How much is Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included?
- Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included price starts from $127.30. Discover and book Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included cancellation policy?
- Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included?
- Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included is hosted by Celina Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Celina Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lisbon By Night with Dinner and Fado Show Included on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8424P5
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Miradouro da Senhora do MonteStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2AlfamaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byTorre de BelemMosteiro dos Jeronimos
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Love it! Luis was a great guide and the places were awesome. My time in Fatima was great, but my Mom needed more ti…
Excellent trip! The trip has several stops and plenty of time to see everything. The guide was nice, multilingual …
Best tour of Sintra and Cascais with Manuel
Manuel was an incredibly passionate tour guide that deftly switched between English and French while guiding us aro…
Best tour guide in Lisbon
The best part of the tour was our guide, Manuel!!! He was knowledgeable, friendly, accommodative and just fun to be…
Wonderful tour from Manuel
Today we had the tour to Arrábida and with a wine tasting at Bacalhôa. We booked this tour from our hotel, but it i…
Sintra - cabo de roca - boca do infierno - cascais TOUR
We were picked up in Lisbon by Manuel, a very kind tourist guide who took us to Sintra, explaining and teaching us …
Manuel was so much fun with his honesty and humor. He shared many facts about the history of the Palace of Pena an…
Sintra/Cascais tour with a small group
We have reserved this tour in emergency. The agency replied very quickly, and we had our tour next day for quite ad…
A great introduction to Portugal
We booked the Sintra Cascais tour on the spur of the moment and could not have made a better decision. As it turned…
Wonderful Lisbon Day trip with Ruis
We had fun on a very wet and rainy day. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He made special a…
Lisbon City Tour
We traveled to Lisbon-Portugal in November 2019 and went to tours with Celina Tours. The tours were very well organ…
Fantastic tour and guide
Great tour made so much better by Manuel our guide who was a walking encyclopedia and a lovely guy who went out of…
Great day, fabulous guide
Great fun, very informative, would recommend Manuel for a tour again. He gave us lots of information and kept us en…
The Wine-Tasting Part was the Best
There weren't many small group day tours to Evora, and because we indulge in wine-tasting, and wanted a day out of …
Amazing, amazing day
We had the absolute pleasure of touring with Manuel da Silva Lopes through Sintra, Cascais, many palaces, small vil…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mr. Philp, our tour guide was very exceptional. Explained the history of places very well. Fado show was very good. Dinner was good.
Written February 25, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.