LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon
By Jump in tours
The Alentejo! Where the Portuguese culture is most alive and untouched. On this tour we will visit the heart of this rural Portuguese region. Here lies the museum like city of Évora and the pure medieval village of Monsaraz. Jump into the core of Portuguese rural identity and let yourself be dazzled by this UNESCO world heritage city. From the Neolithic to the Roman empire, passing through the strong Arabic domination and the final settling of the Christians, this place is a true wide national history museum, home to some of the greatest Portuguese monuments like the Bone Chapel or the Roman temple of Diana. We will also have the chance to wander through the medieval walled village of Monsaraz and enjoy the unique views to the biggest artificial lake in Europe and the border to Spain.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Évora (Sé Catedral de Évora)
- Entry/Admission - Templo Romano de Évora (Templo de Diana)
- Entry/Admission - Centro Histórico de Évora
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you in any hotel or accommodation in Lisbon
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85308P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- How much is Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon?
- Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon price starts from $168.03. Discover and book Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon cancellation policy?
- Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon?
- Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon is hosted by Jump in tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jump in tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Évora and Monsaraz from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85308P3
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1EvoraStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2LisbonStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3AlentejoStop: 6 hoursSee details
- 4Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Centro Historico de EvoraStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Capela dos OssosStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8MonsarazStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
No show for confirmed book tour to Sintra, Pena Palace, etc
I do not recommend. The driver did not show up at the Tivoli nor did they contact the hotel. I received an email co…
Great day in Sintra and Caiscais
It was great having a local from Sintra pick us up and take us past the line to enter the palace. He also walked us…
We were picked up in a very comfortable car. After we exchanged pleasantries with our tour guide Vania we pulled ov…
Wonderful Day with Miguel
Just returned from our day with Miguel. We had a fantastic.time with him. Miguel is very knowledgeable and his pa…
Jump in with Miguel!
We are two couples in our mid 70s who had a great experience with this Jump in tour. Miguel, was the best tour guid…
This was one of the best tours I have ever had. I wish I could give it 100 stars. We were picked up by Vânia exactl…
Unforgettable day trip to Tomar, Nazare & Obidos
This memorable day trip was with Antonio, our driver / guide. A very knowledgeable, kind, helpful & resourceful you…
A memorable day trip in Sintra!
An excellent day trip with Vania, our lady driver / guide on this tour. Vania is a very professional driver / guide…
Excellent day with Vania. She’s delightful, personable and knowledgeable. Wonderful! We highly recommend this expe…
Perfect day in Sintra and the surrounding beach communities, with the most wonderful tour guide!
Our guide Miguel was exceptional. He really pulled out all the stops and made it so memorable. He was so willing to…
Lori tour guide, Vanya, was a local and very knowledgeable about the area. She got us to Sintra Palace early so the…
Magical tour and excellent guide Miguel
Miguel was a warm, funny and knowledgeable guide that made our day magical. He was full of interesting historical f…
Great experience-would recommend
Antonio was our guide. He was very friendly and as a local from Sintra was very knowledgeable about the area. It wa…
Perfect Private Tour
I chose this tour for myself and my friends based on another review that said you get to every place you could poss…
Our Favorite Day in Portugal
António is your local friend from Sintra that you never knew you had, until you take his tour. My family hopped int…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Outstanding! We had an awesome day with Gui our guide. A wonderful person with an extraordinary level of knowledge. We highly recommend this company and the guides.
Written May 4, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.