Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Walking Through Lisbon HistoryStop: 4 hoursThe route and the menu are customized for every client. There is no standard or fixed route, neither do we have agreements with any restaurants. Your private guide builds the itinerary for every client, depending on the tastes and preferences.Read more
- Professional guide and Lisbon native
- The tour begins at your hotel
- All food and drinks included
- Completely customizable experience
- Public transportation fees if applicable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No private transport is included, but can be arranged upon request
- This is a walking tour, which include public transportation
- The meeting point is client´s hotel unless otherwise arranged
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: MadSnail Travel Private Tours
Superb overview of a great museum.
The Prado has innumerable gems which are best appreciated through the lens of the extremely interesting but convolu…
Amazing tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid
Fantastic tour of the Royal Palace, i highly recommend. Our tour guide, Enrique, was hospitable and very knowledgea…
Great tours for students!
I've been working with Enrique and the team at MadSnail Tours for years now to organize private tours of the Prado,…
more than worth every cent!
Sophie gave us a fabulous tour. 3 hours in the Prado whipped by, and Sophie made the art and history come alive. Ma…
Fascinating Fact Filled Fun
What a pleasant surprise. We booked the 3 hour private Prado tour on our last day in Spain. Almost cancelled after …
My family just finished a 2-week tour of Spain, and we all agreed that this tour was one of the best. In my opinio…
excellent and exhaustive tour of the city
we enjoyed our half day tour of beautiful Madrid and our knowledgeable guide who successfully interpreted for us th…
Don’t know what this is
Sophie should be paid double whatever she currently is making. She knew the history and every corner of Madrid. Wal…
Great way to get the most out of the Prado
The Prado is a fabulous museum that is way too big to see in one day. Using a guide that is knowledgeable is the o…
Definitely Worth the Money
This was well worth it. We had an excellent guide (Carlos) who was very knowledgeable, friendlly and considerate. …
Fantastic private tour!
This is a must for anyone who comes to Madrid. The museum has a vast array of fine art, from many centuries and is…
Enrique was absolutely amazing. His knowledge of Madrid was only surpassed by his love of the city itself. There wa…
Ana was a passionate guide with a depth and breadth of knowledge that was staggering and illuminating. We had an E…
Knowledgeable, committed and passionate
Loved our private tour with Enrique who spoke excellent English, and was informative about everything we saw. We wa…
We really enjoyed our tour
We had Marta as our tour guide. We did not know much about the Spanish artists there, but she did a great job of gu…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,865 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 10,209 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,751 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide
What time does Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide start?
Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide on Tripadvisor
How much is Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide?
Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide price starts from $282.64. Discover and book Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide cancellation policy?
Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lisbon Private Food Tour with Local Guide on Tripadvisor