per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Transported by luxury car or mini van
- Pickup and drop off
- All insurance
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Évora (Sé Catedral de Évora)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up in your hotel/accommodation (All hotels and Accommodations)
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66870P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region?
- How much is Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region?
- Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region price starts from $105.64. Discover and book Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region on Tripadvisor
- What is the Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region cancellation policy?
- Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region?
- Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region is hosted by Look Around Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Look Around Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66870P16
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Praca do GiraldoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Capela dos OssosStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora)Stop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Enoturismo CartuxaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 6Igreja de Sao FranciscoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Igreja de Sao TiagoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Ruinas FingidasStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byPalacio de Dom Manuel
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Look Around Tours
Joined in May 2016
#2 of 63 Outdoor Activities in Sesimbra
- Camper1978365418400Night of entertainment and great foodThe tour guide John was great and make the night fun with some highlights of the city in the Alfama area. It was exactly as advertised the restaurant was small and quaint. The food was really good and the Fado performance was more than we expected. I would recommend this, it was a great choice!
- Venture1312633990500A fantastic dayWe had a lovely day seeing more of Portugal and getting to know its history and people in more detail. The guides were wonderful, the food was delicious and so was the wine. This was a fantastic experience,.
- francessY7075XV00A Fantastic Way to Get Acquainted with LisbonAndre is an amazing tour guide! He is knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. With his help we easily navigated some of the popular tourist spots, and got a glimpse of some the slower-paced areas as well. It was a great overall view of the city and a memorable experience. Thank you Andre!
- roadrelics00Andy & Pedro were a breath of fresh air on this fun and great tour.....Andy & Pedro were a breath of fresh air.......Very knowledgeable & quick to teach...No question went unanswered and we were happy from start to finish....The tour was wonderful and would recommend to anybody, young or old, handicapped or healthy AAA +++
- L4958QComara00Unforgettable Coastal Journey With Portugal Finest Hiking GuideMy hiking experience in Portugal with our knowledgeable guide was nothing short of remarkable. The journey was set against the backdrop of the captivating sea, offering breathtaking panoramic views. It was a surreal and calming experience to walk by the ocean, with the rhythmic sound of the waves providing the perfect soundtrack for our adventure. Our guide was exceptionally well-versed with the local terrain and history, ensuring we didn't miss any highlights. The pinnacle of our hike was undoubtedly the sight of dinosaur footprints, a testament to the rich prehistoric past of the region. This unexpected encounter was both thrilling and educational, adding an unexpected layer of fascination to our expedition. Overall, this hike was a harmonious blend of natural beauty, physical challenge, and historic intrigue. It comes highly recommended for anyone visiting Portugal and looking to explore beyond the traditional tourist paths.
- X1439BJjenniferb00Absolutely fantastic 👏Words can not even describe how great this tour was. Our guide, Rui, was beyond knowledgeable and super helpful! He made the day absolutely memorable... the wine was fabulous and the memories made will last a million lifetimes.
- penncentrall00A great day!Pedro was knowledgeable , and entertaining. He was always looking for the next adventure for us! His local knowledge made the experience so meaningful.
- Trvlbug5000Wonderful eveningWonderful night. Our guide was fantastic and showed us wonderful sites prior to dinner. The sow and dinner were great. Would highly recommend!
- svh_1300Andy - Amazing Tour Guide!Our tour guide, Andy, was simply amazing. He was very friendly and made our day pleasant and stress-free! He accommodated and personalized slight changes because of our schedule. Would definitely recommend!
- Hannah D00Amazing full day with Rui!A fun and educational tour experience with Rui! We booked the full day private tour. Rui picked us up from our hotel and provided so much knowledge and history as we drove around. He took us to the market, beautiful overlooks, wineries, lunch, and a tile factory. It was a wonderful experience and we thoroughly enjoyed our day thanks to Rui!
- Filip K00Awesome!Amazing! Andy was great, customized our experience exactly to our needs. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a private tour around the beautiful Portugal coast without the usual tourist crowd. I hope to go on other tours they offer in the future!
- Lauren L00More than Just Wine!We saw some of the best views in Portugal on this tour. And, we had the BEST meal at a local restaurant our guide took us to. We enjoyed both wineries but the second was our favorite! We had a great experience and would book this tour again!
- H387BHadamc00Private Wine ExperienceWe were assigned Pedro to be our tour guide during a full-day private winery tour and we are so thrilled to have been paired with Pedro! He is so knowledgeable about all things related to the Lisbon Coast and he showed us so many gorgeous look out points along the coast that we otherwise would have never seen! We have so many gorgeous photos and memories all thanks to Pedro! We had such a great time along the way, eating, laughing, learning and drinking wine, all while taking in the breathtaking landscapes along the Portuguese coast. If you’re considering booking a tour with Pedro, you won’t regret it!
- Cruiser23492000Highly Recommend This TourHighly recommend this tour. Our guide Rui Cristo could not have been more accommodating or knowledgeable. The local market was awesome, the coastal views were beautiful, fabulous lunch with the freshest seafood possible, very nice wineries and even snuck in a tour of a tile factory. Great day overall and wonderful experience.
- gavinb44100Challenging hike. A must do!The adventure starts when Andre picks you up with his 30 year old army jeep. Andre tells you with passion what you will see and feel during the trip. Expect the most beautiful pieces of nature and views. You enter a fairytale and make the most beautiful memories. No other tourists. Only you, Andre and the nature. However, the pace can be high. The paths are densely covered and can be slippery. Wear good clothing and shoes. If you like a short but challenging hike, don't hesitate to book this trip.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This was the best day. Rui is an amazing guide. It is so personalized to exactly what you want. He is so friendly. Our lunch at a local restaurant was amazing. He is truly a caring guide to make sure you have a wonderful experience
Written September 29, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you so much for your great contribution! It was with devotion and rigorous knowledge that we showed you Évora, the hearth of Alentejo Region. Rui is a fantastic tour guide, knowledgeable and super professional! It was a pleasure. Thanks again!
Written September 30, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region provided by Look Around Tours
Product Overview: Évora Tour - The heart of Alentejo region
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos