This tour will visit one of the most beautiful areas of Portugal, the Arrabida Natural Park, located south of Lisbon, at only 35min driving distance.
Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard itinerary:
• Departure available from your hotel at 9AM.
• Cross the famous Lisbon Bridge, overlooking the Crist Cross
• Arrive at Sesimbra around 9h45m and visit the old medieval castle (built 1000 years ago)
• Continue the visit to the village of Sesimbra, including the marina and fisherman port.
• Head to Arrabida Natural Park, and admire the views overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
• Stop at the famous filming locations of James Bond 007
• Visit the fisherman town of Setubal, and stop for lunch at local restaurant (meal not included)
• After lunch, head to Azeitao and stop at one of the oldest wineries, from 1834, visit the winery and wine tasting
• Return to your hotel after the tour around 5PM