The perfect day for those want something different during your days in Lisbon, this is an excellent option, visit and tasting to a local winery, traditional tile factory all this in one of the most beautiful parks in Portugal, in Azeitao.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Visit and wine tasting
- Personal accidents insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - José Maria de Fonseca
- Admission Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Client's hotel or other meeting point
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23066P17
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
- Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting price starts from $194.60. Discover and book Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting cancellation policy?
- Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting?
- Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting is hosted by Walkborder Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Walkborder Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23066P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLisbon
- 1Castelo de SesimbraStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byParque Natural da Arrabida
- 2Azulejos de AzeitaoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Jose Maria de FonsecaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byVasco da Gama Bridge
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in February 2012
#9 of 618 Transportation in Lisbon
- Carolyn L00Delightful Tour & Guide!Ruben was such an excellent guide! He was knowledgeable, kind, and attentive, making sure to check in with us regularly and craft the perfect tour based on what my husband and I most wanted to see. We had a lovely time in Sintra and on the coast. We also just enjoyed the conversation and getting to know Ruben throughout our day together. He brought us to this lovely spot in the countryside for lunch, which was the best meal we had during our 2-week visit in Portugal. After our full-day tour, Ruben made sure to stay in touch with us for recommendations for the remainder of our stay in Lisbon. Ruben, the highlight of our stay in Lisbon was our tour with you. Thank you from Devin and Carolyn, from the bottoms of our hearts!
- Jarrett N00One of the best guide tours we have taken anywhere.Our driver Alex was fantastic. Interesting information about Lisbon as we left the city and we learned more and more interesting things as we got into Sintra. It was great having a guide that grew up around there. The sights were all amazing. We saw 2 popular tourist destinations and then after lunch went off the beaten path to more spots, that was just as fun and felt more untouched. It was uncharacteristically foggy all day and he did great at adjusting the last spot so we ended up above the cloud line for sun and photos. We also had a lovely port wine tasting, a fantastic lunch on the beach and probably the best Gelato we have had in a long time. 10 out 10 would do this again in a heartbeat.
- 134renem00Amazing Private Oporto TourMy wife, daughter, and I had an unforgettable experience on the Private Oporto Tour in April 2023, organized by Portugal Premium Tours and led by the fantastic guide Filipa Rodrigues. We highly recommend her expertise and enthusiasm. Embarking on an 8-hour private tour with Filipa added an extra layer of richness to our experience. The extended duration allowed us to delve deeper into Oporto's charm, savoring every moment with her expertise. Filipa's personalized insights and anecdotes brought each destination to life, creating a tailored and immersive adventure. The extended visit to the Port Wine Cellar and the boat trip on the Douro River became more than just attractions; they became cherished memories. The luxury of having an exclusive and specialized guide/driver in a Mercedes vehicle ensured a seamless and comfortable exploration of Oporto's wonders. Our heartfelt recommendation goes to Filipa and the unparalleled advantages of an 8-hour private tour for an unforgettable journey.
- Anthony A00Excellent weather, lines were manageable, lunch great, and shoreline amazingManuel took us to some great places and helped us avoid the lines. We got to Pena around 9:30 and the lines was short. We went on to Regalieu and he for us passed the entrance line. Wait for the walk down the cistern was not bad. We had a terrific lunch and stopped at the shore. Weather was fantastic
- luiscY1864SI00Great day from LisbonThe route was perfect the designed so we visited many interesting places during the day. All places were full of history and beauty.
- 563curtisa00Terrific day with Manuel in SintraManuel was a terrific guide. Funny, knowledgeable and able to pivot under a change of itinerary. He re-routed to avoid Sintra crowds, walked us through several palaces, took us to a locals-only spot for lunch and then drove us out to Cape Rock, Cascais and Esturil. Upon drop-off, he even provided recommendations for Lisbon and Porto.
- leoineo00Sunny sintra ❤️A beautiful day out, it was a perfect day to see the views from the castle. The history was so interesting and the gardens beautiful, though it was quite hot even in September
- John M00Great Day Great GuideWe had a wonderful day. Vitór was a great driver and guide. All of the sights were amazing and the traditional seafood lunch that Vitor arranged was delicious and authentic. I think we were the only tourists there. We would highly recommend Vitor as a guide!
- Monty5Melbourne00A good dayA good day , but our guide Pedro faced an uphill battle from the start . The weather in the morning was poor and our visit to Peña Palace could have been a disaster if not for Pedro. He did everything he possibly could to improve our experience . Pedro is very knowledge and gave us an ongoing commentary on everything relevant to the tour. His big van was clean and he was very punctual If I was being pedantic , I would have appreciated if the company had a few umbrellas in the car in case us naive customers forget to bring one
- A6120FBerinw00Great day in PortugalLovely day friendly guide and very knowledgeable. Helped us get to good experiences and have a relaxing day that we could adjust as needed.
- Excursion1257439691200Carlos, the best tour guide!Fantastic! Carlos our tour guide was the best. We all had a fabulous day. We highly recommend this tour and guide.
- Vicki G00Private tour Sintra Cascais EstorilAmazing! Don't hesitate booking a tour with this company. We chose a private tour visiting Sintra Palace, Cascais and Estoril on 3/10. Alexander showed up punctual to our hotel. Very nice and informative gentlemen not to mention a good safe driver. I prepaid tickets to the palace and unknowingly decided to move the start time of our tour. Arriving at the Palace they are very strict on the time entry tickets and Alexander walked with us to the gate to speak to the workers which totally helped. He later brought us to a fantastic restaurant for lunch on the beach that looked like it was part of a movie set. We visited his home town of Aveiro which i wish I had more time to explore. We enjoyed a gondola ride thru the canals. Alexander went above and beyond on accompanying me inside a pharmacy to get some aspirin as i guess i was enjoying too much of the perfect Portuguese weather which was hot and sunny. This was very kind of him and went above and beyond his duties in my opinion. We then made a stop at a beautiful Franciscan Monestary on our way back to Lisbon. Five out of five and request Alexander if your able, you won't be disappointed.
- rubberscrapers00Fantastic day!We had an excellent private tour with Alex. You can tell he is proud to be from Sintra. After the palaces and a fantastic lunch, he took us off the beaten path to an ancient monastery - we only saw 2 people while we were there! Great experience to see something not so touristy but still beautiful with fascinating history. We topped it off with delicious gelato! Fantastic day!
- lauralH9912FE00Wonderful tour of Sintra and surrounding areasManuel was a great guide and wanted to make sure we had the kind of tour experience that we intended. We visited small town of Sintra and then the the Bavarian home of the King w his second wife and then into the Pena Palace and Moorish castle. He helped us understand the history and architecture as well as the timeline of events. At the end of the tour we drive thru small mount at villages and a beautiful coastal town. Highly recommend.
- Z867FFkimt00Knights Templar TourWe did the Knights Templar tour today with Manuel. We've been traveling Europe all month, Athens,Prague,Vienna,Switzerland, Rome.. This was by far the best tour we've taken!! Manuel was an awesome guy!!! Very,very knowledgeable and so entertaining!! Absolutely loved him!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This was one of three day tours we did with this company. Our guide, Bruno was great and we appreciated that he added extra stops based on our interests. This tour avoids the large tourist crowds, which was a nice change of pace. Bruno was a pleasure to spend the day with and the tour has a nice balance of time on our own and guided experiences at attractions.
Written March 31, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting provided by Walkborder Tours
Product Overview: Sesimbra, Azeitao and Setubal Private Tour with Wine Tasting
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos