What You'll Do
Embark on a personalised adventure in Lisbon with a Local Host, where you can discover the city’s most established sights through a local lens, totally designed to fit your wants, needs and wishes!
Let your knowledgeable Local Host introduce you to the most iconic sights like the Moorish São Jorge Castle, the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and the Torre de Belém. Explore neighbourhoods like bohemian Mouraria and historic Belém, and soak up the welcoming atmosphere and unique culture, as you discover hidden gems only a local would know!
Indulge in the Portuguese treats that Lisbon is famed for and sample local delicacies throughout the day. Enjoy a midday meal at a local tasca, discover where the locals go to enjoy the freshest seafood or indulge in a long lunch of sangria and small plates of regional cheeses, cured meats and grilled fish; all at hand-picked places that suit your preferences, budget and dietary requirements.
As well as visiting the places and landmarks you most want to see, stop by spots loved by locals along the way, and get an authentic insight into local Lisbon life.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the rest of your trip, allowing you to discover and enjoy other areas of Lisbon that you’ll love.
What To Expect
* Spend a day with a Local Host who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see
* See Lisbon's iconic attractions or off the beaten path spots - the choice is yours!
* Get a unique insider's perspective as you explore the city
* Discover the highlights of the area or neighbourhood that you explore
* See the real Lisbon that you wouldn't find in a guidebook
* Eat and drink like a local, picking up street food from a market or bakery, or stopping off at an authentic local tasca
* Get tips and tricks from your Local Host for other areas to explore and exciting things to do on the rest of your trip